It’s Saturday and today I spy tons of awesome Valentine’s Day recipes!
I don’t know about you, but I am always on the lookout for fun recipes for the holidays, and Valentine’s Day recipes are my favorite. I have a few of my own I need to put up, but I have been collecting some awesome recipes on my Valentine’s Day Recipe Pinterest board. Be sure to swing by and check them all, and give me a follow.
10 Valentine’s Day Recipes You’re Not Going To Want To Miss
- Lil’ Luna has an awesome Valentine’s Day recipe called Valentine’s Day Bark. It’s super easy to make, and looks amazing. The only ingredients you will need is Vanilla Candy Coating, Cherry Chocolate M&Ms, and Sprinkles. Be sure to swing by and check out Lil’ Luna’s Valentines Bark.
- Another fun one I ran into is over on Recipe by Photo, which is a great blog. I fell in love with the Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookies. Not only is it a great recipe, but an awesome way to personalize a special note, and to make things even better there is not any baking required to complete this fabulous recipe. Swing on over and check out Recipe by Photo’s Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookies.
- We all love cheesecake right? I know I do, and this Valentine’s Day recipe from Cooking Classy looks amazing. How does White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake sound? Be sure to head on over and check out Cooking Classy’s White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
- Couponing and Cooking has some Red Velvet M&M Valentine’s Day Bark that is amazing. It not only looks fabulous, it’s easy to make! Using only melting chocolate, food coloring, M&M’s, and sprinkles be sure to check out Couponing and Cooking’s Red Velvet M&M Valentine’s Day Bark.
- If you have not been by Sand & Sisal than you should head on over. You will find plenty more than great recipes, but awesome crafts, and DIY posts. I couldn’t help myself, I bought everything I needed to make her Valentine Pretzel Bites.
- WOW, you cannot go without stopping by and checking out these Valentines Jello Hearts at the Hungry Housewife. If you are looking for some yummy recipes for Valentine’s Day be sure to swing by and check out these Valentines Jello Hearts.
- Thrifty Jinxy has an awesome Valentine’s Day recipe for punch that is worth checking out. My kids love juice, punch, and all that good stuff so I couldn’t help but include it. I know my kids would love some Valentine’s Day Punch.
- Next up in from Confessions of an Overworked Mom, which is a blog I have followed for a long time. You will love everything that is going on over there, but her Strawberry Brownie Trifle recipe, is amazing. I’m pretty sure if my husband gets wind of it he will want me to make it for him. Head on over and check out this amazing Strawberry Brownie Trifle recipe.
- The Cards We Drew has a Valentine’s Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse! I know right, hurry over there and check it out.
- Last on todays’ list is from Jen’s favorite Cookies! Her pink cookies are fabulous, and you can even dip them in vanilla frosting! YUMMY, be sure to swing on over and check out her Cherry Cookies with Vanilla Frosting Dip.
Be sure to swing by and check out Jenns Blah Blah Blog on Pinterest.