Honestly, where do you shop for kids clothes? I have 5 fabulous, helpful tips when buying kids clothes online, but first I want to tell you we absolutely love FabKids!! Since we signed up with FabKids, no matter where we go people ask me where did you get that outfit or those pants, shirts etc..not a day goes by and were not stopped to be complimented on the awesome clothes we get monthly from FabKids. If you’re not familiar with fabKids, boy are you missing out on quality, fashionable, stylish children’s clothes & accessories!!
5 Helpful Tips For Buying Kid Clothes Online!
- Let your child be involved in choosing some of his or her clothing. You might want to choose three or four tops and let your child choose the one that he or she likes best. Letting your child have some input on what is bought will make even young children feel good.
- Shop at end of season clearance sales at your favorite sites. You can get some great bargains on items that can still be worn. Websites, like stores, begin marking down items before the actual season is over. These items go on sale in the clearance section. You can often find clothing for 75% off the regular retail price by shopping this way. Shopping online clothing sales for children is a wonderful way to keep your children look stylish, without breaking the budget.
- Take note of the websites return policy. In case you buy something in the wrong size, you will want to know how to return the item.
- Register with sites that have children clothing that you like. When you register and sign up for emails, you will get emails about upcoming events and may even be sent coupons. You may also be invited to special sales only for members who have registered.
- Look for discounts and coupon codes. Shopping for kids clothing sales and using discount codes gives you even bigger savings. You will often find coupon codes for a percentage off an order, a discount of a certain amount when you spend a certain amount, or even free shipping. It is always worth the few minutes that it takes to search for a code.
If you have been following my reviews then you’re sure to be familiar with how FabKids works. Here’s a little recap for those who have not heard of FabKids;
FabKids is the newest way to keep growing kids in stylish, affordable, ready-to-play clothes, with the best, convenient online shopping you’ll ever experience. Started by a team of parents, along with actress and working mom Christina Applegate,
You & your child take a short fun quiz so they can get to know your FabKid, then each month, their style experts handpick a selection of trendy, fashionable kid’s clothes and accessories for each of their members, customizing a collection that’s designed to fit your childs unique style. What I love is if you choose not to get the selection for the month you can skip it at no cost to you!!
Things we love about FabKids,
- Cute, fashionable, quality children’s clothes
- Never ant obligation to buy, you can skip at any time
- FabKids style quiz, Fun for the whole family
- You get a personalized fab shop (hand-picked selection of new outfits monthly)
- All FabKids outfits are $29.95 styles start at $14.95
- Free shipping on all orders over $45
- Easy returns
- Orders arrive within one week
- Your first outfit is only $15
Yes, you read that right! Your first outfit is only $15!! You just can’t beat these deals anywhere for quality, fashionable children’s clothes!
What is fantastic about FabKids is they carry both boys & girls clothing for ages 2-12 and their sizing chart is on the mark!!
I am so excited to be able to share with you FabKids and all their awesome deals each month. They are adding new, stylish, fashionable stuff all the time that you & your kids will absolutely love!! I highly recommend FabKids for all your kids clothing needs.
If you’d like to check out FabKids for yourself, just head on over to their website. Being social is the way to go!! Stay connected to them by following their social networks – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and of course Pinterest!