You don’t have to wait for summer to play outdoor games for families. Kids love simple activities such as throwing or kicking a ball around. With spring break & summer holidays just around the corner, my kids are becoming more antsy the closer it gets to their time off from school, us parents will be wondering how we’ll keep our little active babes entertained. Being outdoors is great for a healthy mind and body. A fun outdoor activity is a great way to keep your kid’s extremely active, wearing “their hyper selves out” ensuring a great nights sleep! Bring on the barefoot weather! Make the most of a perfect outdoor activity day with Djubi.
6 Real-Life Lessons About Outdoor games.
- Make the most of your time while enjoying family outdoor activities.
- Be grateful for this moment, it is all there is.
- Be creative with your outdoor plans for the day. Your thoughts create reality and life’s memories.
- Spending time with your children outdoors and seeing them play can make even the brightest day brighter.
- The best investment you can make, is in yourself and your children, especially while spending time outdoors.
- The greatest gift you can give your children is your time.
Designed by the folks from Aliquantum International, Djubi is the ultimate outdoor sling catch game, it’s kind of like a combination of lacrosse an a fling toy. It comes with two rackets that are equipped with side, ball launching hooks, fitted with nets and two small, bright-orange foam balls with thick elastic bands for ultimate launching. Utilizing the hook built into the top of each racket, a player launches the ball to their opponent catching it in the net before sending it right back. Djubi can also be a fun game for one, with a player slinging the ball straight up and catching it on the way back down. recommended for ages 8 & up!
I had some awesome action shots and funny wipe out shots to show you of us playing Djubi at the park. Unfortunately, the following day my car was broken into and my camera was stolen. But all is not lost, check out Djubi’s fun action packed video,
- Includes a launching hook, catching net and a comfortable, ergonomic handle, 2 racquets and 2 balls.
- Aim your shot by pointing the racquet towards your target, pull back and release – ball easily flies up to 100′.
- Catch by positioning your net in front of the incoming ball, the deep net easily traps the ball and makes catching a snap.
Playing catch has been a round for millions of years. Whether it be a simple toss of the keys from hand to hand, teaching our precious little ones to catch for the first time, or the major leagues, we all play catch in one form or another!! So why not have a blast while doing it with Djubi!!
Djubi has an awesome variety of different outdoor activity sets to choose from. Like I mentioned earlier you don’t need to wait for summer to play outdoor games! For those of you who live where it snows, Djubi has you covered! With a little creativity, their really cool, super fun outdoor games can be played in the snow too!! They also have their own Djubi Nation for those of you who are serious about competitive outdoor games.
For more information on all Djubi products you can visit their website! Be sure to stay up to date on all their latest & greatest by following their social networks,