So what do you think of the Beauty and the Beast Cheesecake Cupcake Shooters? Pretty awesome right? I love the colors and well, Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favorite movies and whats more fun than your favorite movie and matching food? Well, for me it’s eating the move themed treats!
Beauty and the Beast Cheesecake Cupcake Shooters
Now, I promise these ingredients and directions look worse than they actually are.
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 5 TBSP salted butter, melted
- 6 plastic dessert shooters
- 1 Tub of Already made cheesecake filling
- Food coloring in Red and Yellow
- 2 disposable pastry bags
Green Vanilla Royal Icing Ingredients:
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 C powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cream of tarter
- Green gel food coloring
- Piping bag
- #70 piping tip
- Edible Rose cupcake toppers
- 1 C cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 C powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the crust and put it on the bottom of the shooters.
- Split the cheesecake filling into 2 bowls
- Add the red to one bowl and the yellow to the other
- Scoop each of the cheesecake filling into a disposable pastry bag one color in each bag.
- Cut the pastry bag tip
- Twist the top of the bag so you can easily pipe the cheesecake into the shooter
- Begin to add the cheesecake one color at a time
Green Vanilla Royal Icing Directions:
- Combine all ingredients into a standing mixture
- Beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the green gel coloring
- Take the piping bag and cut the tip off to fit the tip
- Add in the green royal icing to the piping bag
Whipped Cream Directions:
- Take the bowl of a standing mixer and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes
- Pour in the heavy whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks
- Add in the vanilla and powder sugar
- Scoop the whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with the star tip
- Pipe on whipped cream on top of the cheesecake shooters.
- Place a rose in the middle of the whipped cream and pipe a leaf using the green royal icing.
Check out a few of our other fun themed recipes, I’m sure you’ll find something delicious.
If you would like to print off the Beauty and the Beast Cupcake Shooters recipe you can do so using the below recipe card. I do hope you enjoy! Oh, and if you make them be sure to share a picture with us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We would love to see your creations.