This post brought to you by Dreams Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.
Most of you already know how much I love to travel. I wish I was able to travel all the time honestly, but the kids need to be in school at some point, lol. One thing I have yet to do that I really want to do is visit the Dominican Republic with my husband. We always try to getaway together a few times a year, but are never able to do anything big because we try to save the big vacations for the kids.
This year Shawn and I will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary, and I would love to do something special. A tropical vacation for two maybe? A vacation where we can do as little, or as much as we want to. Beachfront resort, a tropical playground with Unlimited-Luxury®, a chance to swim with the dolphins if we want, or an amazing hotel room to watch the ocean from. I know it sounds like I am dreaming, but I’m not. Which is why I am so excited to talk to you about Dreams Resorts & Spas in Palm Beach, Huatulco, and Los Cabos. Oh, and who could forget about your chance to win a dream vacation too. This one is a little different, but it’s loads of fun! To enter all you need to do is leave a comment with your faovirte resort, and share, share, share the fun! Be sure to use the #ResortEscape hashtag, and read the entire post for the details!
I need your help! There is a contest element to this post, a chance to win a dream vacation for two, and all you have to do is help me decide which property I should visit. You’re going to do this by “Choosing Your Escape”! Keep reading the full details will be at the end of this post. First I want to tell you about Dreams Resorts & Spas, and trust me you will be craving a tropical vacation by the time we’re done.
About Dreams Resorts & Spas
Dreams Resorts & Spas is an award-winning, All-inclusive luxury resort, perfect for anyone who is seeking classic, wholesome, relaxing, entertaining, beachfront, great service, and entertainment for people of all ages.
I am already craving a tropical adventure at any of the Dreams Resorts & Spas properties. My favorite thing about Dreams Resorts & Spas is that they focus on everyone who wants to get away by offering affordable prices, there is something for every traveler personality, passion, and age. It doesn’t matter if you have 4 children like I do, are looking for a place to hold a business meeting, want to get away for romantic weekend, or head for the tropical playground with some friends. Dreams Resort & Spas can accommodate anyone seeking to experience an amazing vacation for a great value.
What Can Travels Expect From Dreams Resorts & Spas?
Guest can expect amazing signature features at all Dreams Resorts & Spas as a part of the brand’s Unlimited-Luxury® vacation concept, where everything is included:
- Amazing spacious suites with great standout amenities such as daily restocked mini bars, and 24 hour room service.
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia even offers an a la carte treatment with several different options. There are even options for kids and teens too.
- Call and receive international calls without incurring roaming charges, receive up-to-date daily activity calendars, and more.
- The kids can have fun too with the Exploder’s Kids Club for kids 2 to 12 years of age, and Core Zone Teens Club for kids 12 to 17 years of age with supervised activities by trained staff for no extra charge.
- Guest can also enjoy lively bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages.
- And more
Dreams Resort & Spas has something for every traveler. To learn more about brand’s Unlimited—Luxury® vacation concept, visit Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Dreams Resorts & Spas is the perfect escape for Family travel. Have fun-in-the-sun on pristine beaches, and relax because Dreams Resort & Spa has plenty for you and the kids to enjoy. They give parents and kids the best of both words. Parents can enjoy spending time with their kids, and have time for a romantic dinner, or head out for an adventure. Thanks to the Explorer’s Club, and Activities for Teens your kids will have a blast, and experience adventures of their own.
The Explorer’s Club is included in your Limited-Luxury® experience, which means for no extra charge your children can stay active and experience entertainment of their own. Parents feel safe leaving their children at The Explorers Club, because it’s supervised by the resorts American Red Cross certified staff. Kids will enjoy a day filled with activates that are exciting and educational, and parents can touch base with their children with complimentary pagers and cell phones that are provided.
Don’t think there isn’t anything for teens to do. Teens ages 13 to 17 can participate in the resorts Core Zone Teens Club. Where they can enjoy supervised entertainment programs, daily activities, sports, games, and nightly social events.
Balance work and play by having your next meeting where state-of-the-art facilities allow you to play on private beaches, in pristine pools, and experience non-stop tropical adventures, or relax in your luxurious room and listen to the ocean.
Plan your wedding, honeymoon or anniversary with Dreams Resort & Spas. They have several romantic packages that are designed to make your dreams come true.
Looking to relax? Why not enjoy a spa day, and pamper yourself with Dreams Resort & Spas on-site spa. There are several rejuvenating packages.
Those are a few of the great features you can expect when you stay with Dreams Resorts & Spas. To see everything you can visit Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Next I am going to tell you about three of the Dreams Resorts & Spas properties. I’m asking that you read them, and tell me which one you think I should visit. Leave me a comment, tweet it, share it on Facebook, Google +,
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is located in the Dominican Republic and is an AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort located in a lush Caribbean tropical paradise. Guest will fall head over heels for the lush tropical gardens and amazing white-sand beaches and coconut tress outlining the turquoise Caribbean Sea. WOW, I mean just looking at the picture makes me wish I was on my way to Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana.
Enjoy many amenities of Unlimited-Luxury at the Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, like gourmet dining at eight specialty restaurants, activates and entertainment, breakfast, lunch, and snacks, themed parties, oceanfront bars, pristine swimming pools, endless daytime and live nightly entertainment, and tons more.
Love Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana? Tweet it, be sure to leave a comment!
- You can keep yourself busy on your vacation, or take time and relax.
- Indoor theater for live nighttime entertainment and nightly shows.
- Theme nights weekly on the pool, or at the beach depending on the water. There are some super fun themes – Super Bowl, Oscars, and Gatsby and kebab night.
- Variety of watersports – windsurfing, kayaks, hobie cats, jet skis, and water skiing.
- Dominican Tianguis – Weekly market featuring local handicrafts, art and jewelry.
- On-site Casino featuring slots, roulette, poker, and blackjack.
- Guest can also take advantage of Volleyball, Tennis, Pool, Board games, Dance classes, horseback riding, snorkeling, windsurfing, scuba diving lessons wave runners, kayaks, and more.
I don’t know about you, but this sounds like the perfect place for a vacation. I personally have never been to the Dominican Republic, but cannot tell you how much I would love to visit and stay at the Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana.
There is plenty more to learn about, and it’s totally worth checking out by heading over to the Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa
The Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa is located on the Tangolunda Bay, which is one of the regions nine bays famous for their golden sands. In my opinion that’s reason enough to want to visit. The Dreams Huatulco Resort and Spa is amongst lunch jungle, amazing mountains, and beautiful coral reefs. It’s the perfect getaway for couples, singles, and families.
There is plenty to do at the Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa! Whether you want to catch some rays, or head to the sea for some fun there is something for every one of every age, like:
Love Dreams Huatulco Resort? Tweet it, be sure to leave a comment!
- Relax and re-energize with oceanfront Pilates and yoga.
- Guest can get in touch with their creative side by taking one of the resorts painting and ceramics classes (additional costs may apply).
- Host back riding on the beach sounds amazing (additional costs may apply)
- Don’t miss out on the scalable iceberg and the ocean trampoline.
- Don’t forget about water sports like jet skiing, kayaking, snorkeling, kayaking, and windsurfing.
There is plenty more to do while you’re visiting Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa. Learn more, and see everything offered by visiting Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf resort & Spa a traditional colonial Mexican design located on the sparking Sea of Cortes. Okay, so other than being located on the sparkling Sea of Cortes, it’s amazing.
Guest will enjoy Unlimited-Luxury® at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, like breathtaking ocean views, gourmet dining, 24 hour room service, top-shelf spirits, full breakfast, lunch dinner, and even snacks, mini-bar refreshed daily, specialty restaurants (no reservation needed), AMAZING swimming pools, pool and beach wait service, Explorer’s Club, and much more.
Guest can do as much as little as like. Whether you are on a relaxing vacation, or plan on seeing and doing as much or as you can there is plenty to keep you busy.
Love Discover Dreams Los Cabos? Tweet it, be sure to leave a comment!
- Whether you’re an avid golfer, or just like to play a few holes, I’m sure you will appreciate complimentary green golf courses. The Cabo Real, which has hosted TWO PGA Senior Slams, and the San Jose which is was designed by Nicklaus Design.
- Big screen movies on the beach!
- Don’t miss out on the campfire and outdoor activities for the families on the beach, such as bonfires and marshmallow roasting.
- Oh, and one of my favorite is Whale Watching and it’s currently in season too. From December until March guests can head out for an awesome adventure watching the whales.
- Don’t stop working out just because you are on vacation. Take advantage of their unique aqua gym, which has aerobics in their activity pool. Doesn’t an aqua gym sound like something worth experiencing.
Learn more about Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa by visiting Dreams Resorts & Spas.
Whether you dream of swimming with the dolphins, watching the whales, unwinding in a world-class spa, or letting loose with the family Dreams Resorts & Spas has something for every age, every interest, and every passion. It’s the perfect spot for a romantic getaway, wedding, honeymoon, family vacation, or even a meeting.
I would love to experience a Dreams Resort & Spas vacation with my husband for our 10 year anniversary, and a few years later bring all the kids. It’s only fair that mom and dad celebrate their 10 year anniversary first, right. I honestly wouldn’t even be picky, they are all amazing. So I’m going to leave choosing up to you. I need your help in deciding, I want to know which property you would like to experience and what activities caught your attention.
Yes, there is a contest for Jenns Blah Blah Blog, and if we win one of our reader will also win an amazing dream vacation for two. Here is how it works, I need your help, and I already know I have the most supportive readers online. We have done this in the past, and it’s time to do it again. Let’s show Dreams Resort & Spa how awesome we think staying with them would be!
How To Show Dreams Resort & Spas We Love Their Properties
There are several ways we can show them, and you can come back often to help.
- Comment on this post - Which resort is your favorite?
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram – I’m going to make sharing super easy.
- Come Back Often to Comment and Share!
Next be sure to like and share on Facebook. I have made it super easy, simply hit the like and share button, but be sure to tell everyone what you are excited about and include the hashtag #ResortEscape
Don’t forget to share on Pinterest too! All you need to do is hover over the image and you will see the Pinterest button appear, click it and show everyone your dream vacation!
You can visit Dreams Resorts & Spas to learn more about planning a dream vacation, or you can pick up the phone and call them at 1-866-2-Dreams.