If you have never heard of Christmas Crack, you will want to try this Recipe. There are all different types of recipes out there for this. I particularly like to make this one around Christmas and the Holidays. It is a family favorite and so easy to make.
As you can see above there is hardly anything to this recipe and it is a great treat for such a great price.
My mom used to make something similar to this when I was growing up. I think it was basically condensed milk and chocolates. It was just as delicious as this Christmas Crack Recipe that I will be sharing with you. My children and husband keep eating this right after I make it, that I can not keep up with them. I make some and then have to turn around and make more.
I always know that I have to make huge batches of this from now on when I prepare this. What I like about this recipe is that it is easy to make, affordable to make, and it is delicious. It takes no time at all, allowing me more time to make other treats for the Holidays.
The chocolates are easy to spread from the melting.
I hope that you will give this Christmas Crack Recipe a try. It is a wonderful treat for family and friends. I have to get busy soon and make a bunch more for my family get-together. What is your favorite treat to make for your Holiday get-togethers? Let me know by commenting below. I love hearing when others have a tradition in the cooking process of goodies. Get the recipe below. Again, it is easy to make. The recipe can easily be printed off, but since the recipe is so easy to make, even the printing is not necessary. Enjoy!
Christmas Crack Recipe
Try this amazing easy, afforable treat for the Holidays. Get the easy to print recipe.
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 36 saltine crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil spray with cooking oil.
- Spread a layer of crackers on the cookie sheet.
- In a saucepan melt butter and add brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture over the crackers and bake for 5 minutes.
- Turn oven off.
- Remove and spread chocolate chips.
- Top w/foil & place back in oven another 5 minutes/until chocolate is melted. Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles.
- Let cool about 30 minutes or until chocolate sets.
- Break up and serve