If you’re looking for a nutritious breakfast recipe that will keep you energized all morning long you’re going to love this Nutritious Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding Breakfast Recipe! If you’re ready any of my smoothie recipes than you already know I’m all about chia seed. It’s super nutritious and so easy to add to so many different breakfast recipes, like this tasty super yummy and nutritious Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding Breakfast Recipe.
This nutritious Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding breakfast recipe is loaded with protein to help fuel you up before starting your day. It’s perfect before work or on a lazy Sunday morning of cartoons with the kids. One of my favorite things about the Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding is a breakfast recipe you can make when you’re in a hurry! Being a mom who’s always on the go I appreciate easy nutritious breakfast recipes that I can make the night before, especially if when they’re loaded with protein. It’s definitely a nice break from my morning protein smoothie!
If you're looking for a nutritious breakfast recipe than you're going to love this Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding breakfast recipe! It will keep you fueled all morning long.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 can (13.5 oz) organic coconut milk
- 1Ž4 cup maple syrup*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup organic black chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Setton Farms Pistachio Kernels*
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries*
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, for topping (Optional)
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Whisk until uniform. Add chia seeds and whisk again until uniform.
- Let mixture rest for about 5-10 minutes and then stir once more. Cover and let rest in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
- To serve, layer half of the Setton Farms Pistachio Kernels and dried cranberries in the bottom of 4 glasses. Scoop pudding into glasses and top with remaining Setton Farms Pistachios, dried cranberries, and flaked coconut, if using.
*To make the recipe even faster, use 3 tablespoons of maple syrup and substitute pistachios and cranberries with 6 diced Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites.
You can make this recipe even faster by using 3 tablespoons of maple syrup and substituting the cranberries and pistachios for 6 diced St Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites. Which are a healthy snack that’s 100% gluten free, all natural and dairy free, GMO free, low in sodium, an awesome on the go snack, and vegand.
The Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding breakfast recipe was created by Jenny Engel and Heather Goldberg of Spark Foods, who are both vegan chefs that own a Los Angeles-based gourmet cooking school and are authors & work with some of Hollywood’s elite.