I still can’t believe that it’s almost Christmas. However, I am excited because I’ll be adding this Creamy Tomato Chicken & Spinach Pasta recipe to our holiday menu! It’s super yummy and makes a great meal for the family or a great addition to your holiday menu since nothing says the holidays like a warm home cooked meal. It’s the occasion that inspires this mom to do something a little special for my family and friends.
It makes me happy to know see my family eating a warm homecooked meal that they love. and I’m super excited to share this pasta recipe with you. Whether you make it for dinner or add it to you holiday menu, I know you’ll love it too.
I just love this card! I can honestly see something like this happening with my family during our holiday gathering lol. Forget the snowballs, grab a tomato and let’s have a snowball fight Hunt’s style lol.
If anyone understands the joy that comes with the purest tomatoes from farm to table it’s Hunt’s. Hunt’s canned tomatoes are peeled using a process called FlashSteam rather than chemicals, which means there is none of those yucky chemical by-products going back into the earth.
To make the Creamy Tomato Chicken & Spinach Pasta you’ll need the following ingrdients:
- 16oz Penne pasta
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 Can Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 Can Hunt’s Tomato Paste (6 oz)
- 2 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Small white onion
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Package cream cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/2 Cup mushrooms
- 1 ½ cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4-5 Cups of fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Black Olives for garnishing
- Cherry Tomatoes for garnishing
- While noodles are cooking cube chicken breast, add ½ tablespoon to pan allow to warm then add chicken breast.
- Dice onion, mince garlic and place in a large skillet with ½ Tablespoon olive oil. Tomato paste, diced tomatoes, cooked chicken and about 1/4 cup of water and mix thoroughly. Allow to cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, then reduce heat to low.
- Add cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, mushrooms and allow to cook on low while stirring continuously until everything is combined.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add the pasta and spinach and stir. Salt and pepper to taste
Hunt’s tomatoes are grown in the warm Oakdale, California sun in the richest soil on earth by some of the most dedicated farmers on earth. Since 1888 Oakdale, California has been the home of Hunt’s and they’ve been doing tomatoes their own way – the natural way, a different way, the right way. Hunt’s understands that the right way is not the easy way.
Hunt’s is also being different this holiday season and helping their customers spread the holiday joy with one of their awesome Christmas cards.
You can grab Hunt’s products on your next trip to Walmart! Everything in one place, you can’t go wrong, can you?
To learn more about Hunt’s and check out their awesome holiday cards visit LoveEveryLastBite.com.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Hunt’s. All opinions are my own and we love Hunt’s tomatoes.