This year I’m planning to stick to the NOT SO MUCH CANDY in the Easter Basket kick I’ve been on for the past few years. I mean seriously, do they really need all that candy. Plus if you don’t watch them they will eat it all before breakfast and be sick all day on Easter lol. This year I decided to go with a little fun movie themed Easter Basket idea I wanted to try for each one of the kids.
This year I’m planning on doing a fun Movie Themed Easter Basket without tons of junk. Yes, thankfully my kids are just as happy with oranges as they are candy. Okay, yea I’m totally fibbing they would rather have candy, and I do put some, but their basket is not filled with just candy.
This year my Movie Themed Easter Baskets will have:
- 1-3 movies depending on what I can afford! Thankfully, Best Buy has a smoking offer you can take advantage of until 4/8 where you get a $5 Best Buy gift card when you spend $25 or more on select movies. Did you know that Best Buy is expanding their selection of kids and family movies both online and in-store? Yes, they have all sorts of great and fun gifts for your family! Be sure to check out Best Buy’s collection of Children’s Movies.
- 1-3 bags of popcorn, so they have one for each movie night.
- Easter Eggs filled with candy
- Oranges/fruit cups
- Real Easter Eggs
- Plastic Easter Eggs filled with Candy
- A gift that reminds me of each one of my children. I generally put a cute stuffed animal something small that I know they will love. These hoses will be going in Mattie’s Easter Basket, she LOVES to play with them.
From 3/26 to 4-1 you can get a free collectible Sing Movie lunchbox with a purchase of a select move at Best Buy! If you can’t make it in by 4-1, it’s okay because from 4/2-4/8! Yes, when you spend $25 on select movies you will get a Best Buy gift card! Cool right, be sure not to miss out head over to your local Best Buy or visit BestBuy.com.
Do you have a themed Easter Basket idea you would like to share? Leave us a comment and let us know.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free