I had totally forgot about this Ritz Cracker, White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe my mom would make when we were kids. It was one of her easy Cookie Recipes, and she often make them for the holidays. If you’re looking for a super quick easy delicious dessert recipes than you cannot go wrong with this white chocolate and peanut butter cookie recipe.
I love this time of year. Christmas will be here before we know it, it’s starting to cool down, and time for this mom to start baking. I love to bake, but I don’t do much baking in the summer. This time of year is when I start playing around, and coming up with fun holiday recipes.
I made this easy cookie recipe yesterday. My husband asked me if I would try to make some kind of chocolate and peanut butter cookies recipe. Right when he asked I remembered the cookies my mom would make us. So I picked up the phone to get the recipe. It’s easy, trust me. I didn’t even need to write down the ingredients or directions, and I never remember anything lol.
- 1 box of Ritz Crackers
- 1 Container of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 Ounces of White Almond Bark
- 1 Bag Hershey Kisses (optional, but yummy)
Now let’s get to work, and start making this Super Easy White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe:
- First you will make a sandwich using the Ritz Crackers and the peanut butter. I always put a generous amount of peanut butter. What can I say, we love peanut butter.
- Next you will melt your Almond Bark as directed on the package directions.
- Dip each Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwich into the melted white chocolate, be sure your cracker sandwhich is completely covered. It’s okay to dip it more than once..
- Place on wax paper, and add your Hershey Kiss to the top.
- Allow to sit for 15 to 20 minutes, store in an air-tight container.
You’re all done!
I have a few relatives I sent Christmas cookies to every year. I’m always trying to come up with easy Christmas cookie recipes, and I think these will make the list this year. They really are yummy! I hope you enjoy this white chocolate and peanut butter cookie recipe as much as we do!
If you make them be sure to leave me a comment and let me know how they turned out!