I finally made it, I made this easy No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls Recipe and I’m glad I did. Making the protein balls was super easy, but I had to clean the kitchen before I was able to start. I can’t do anything in the kitchen unless it’s clean and nobody picks up without being told. Regardless of how bad we want to yell, scream and maybe even kick things, your best bet is to pull your hair back, grab your cleaning supplies, like Fabuloso®, and use a few tips to save time cleaning the kitchen.
Being a busy mom it’s hard to keep up and live a healthy lifestyle and I’m always looking for ways to save time, money, keep my family healthy and improve our daily lifestyle. I feel like I scored big time. I have saved time and money by making something I can eat on the go and by using Fabuloso® for my kitchen cleaning needs.
Now that my kitchen is clean and smelling amazing, it’s time to make this easy No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls recipe.
The easy No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls help me save time, make a healthier choice when I’m on the go, and they’re totally yummy. I always add my chia and flax seeds, you can add them or keep them out, it’s totally up to you.
- 1 Cup CVS Gold Emblem Abound Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats
- ½ all-natural creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons flax seed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seed (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats and peanut butter and stir as much as you can and add honey and vanilla extract and mix completely.
- Add in any remaining ingredients and mix completely. If you need to add a little extra peanut butter or honey you can do so, but only add a little at a time.
- Roll the mixture into desired sized balls, and place in Tupperware and place in the refrigerator.