I’m yet to meet someone who doesn’t an easy Oven Baked S’mores Recipe. They’re a perfect for an every now and then sweet treat, especially in the fall. I love baking in the fall, because it’s cool enough that the heat from the oven helps to warm your house, and the house always smells like something sweet. I’m so excited to say bye to summer, it’s been fun, and HOT! I’m ready for the cooler weather, to start baking yummy treats, and to smell the wonderful scents that come with the fall season. This Oven Baked S’mores Recipe is the beginning of fall in our house.
Easy Oven-Baked S’mores Recipe
I hope you enjoy the Oven-Baked S’mores as much as we did. Well, the kids actually ate them all before I could stop to grab one, but it’s okay, I can make more they only take a few minutes. Anyway, have fun and enjoy.
- Graham Crackers
- Big Marshmallows
- Chocolate Bar (or you can make them cute like we did with a candy kiss)
- Cookie or baking sheet
Easy Oven Baked S’mores Directions
- It’s super easy, start out by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- Break graham crackers in half, place on the cookie sheet, before placing the marshmallow on top of the graham crackers press it between your fingers to make them a little flat.
- Place on top of graham cracker, and bake until marshmallows puff up & the edges turn a nice caramel brown.
- Remove the almost finished S’mores from the oven, grab a piece of chocolate and press it down into the marshmallow.
The marshmallow is warm, so it melts the chocolate just enough that it amazing. These are my favorite way to make S’mores!
If you want to grab the Easy Oven Baked S’mores Recipe, I included it here so it’s easy to read.
There’s nothing like the fall scents that come from Easy Oven Baked S’mores Recipe, which have to be my favorite scents of the entire year.