Unfortunately, everything even you skin changes with age. To add to our changing skin, we have to fight the seasonal skin issues, and It’s that time of year! You know, harsh weather the sun, not to mention menopause and the fact that there is no shortage of skin issue instigators and naturally increase the older we get.
Here are a few tips to help you fight aging skin.
- Wrinkles – I don’t know about you, but wrinkles are not something I’m enjoying too much but something I’m going to have to face the environment we live in, and our aging skin typically results in wrinkles. Thanks to gravity for helping my skin sag and develop wrinkles. Who decided to use this gravity stuff anyway, BLAH! There are tons of products out there that claim to magically take the wrinkles away, but it’s been my experience in life that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
- Skin tags and age spots – I know, who wants to talk about skin tags and age spots? I sure don’t, but the fact of the matter is we need to because these brown spots in many cases are caused by all that time in the sun. You can find age spots on your face, hands, back, arms, feet, etc. Using broad-spectrum sunscreen can help to protect your skin against two different types of rays which could save you some sun spots.
- Skin tags – These flesh-colored growths are often harmless and are often found on the eyelids, armpit, groin, chest, and neck. They seem to become a problem as we age. They have several products to help you remove skin tags, I’ve honestly not tried any so I don’t want to give you any recommendations but I sure would try one if I needed to get rid of a skin tag.
- Stress – Stress isn’t good for anyting. If you tend to overstress situation, work or your relationship is more than you can handle it can wreak havoc on your body, including your skin! I suggest awarding yourself with me time and getting a massage, so amazing.
- Dry, depleted skin – Certain types of moisturizers are more effective than others, I recently started using Vaseline Mature Skin, and even though I’m not fighting menopausal skin I am fighting a dry climate, wind, and sun. Oh, and not to mention I’m getting older, so my skin is aging too.
Vaseline Mature Skin was created to help combat plenty of skincare concerns. Did you know it starts healing dry, menopausal skin instantly? Whether you are trying to fight dry skin as you mature into you 40s, the effects of aging, or just trying to practice good skincare habits, Vaseline Mature Skin can help you transform your skin from dry and depleted to healed and well-balanced.
Vaseline Mature Skin lotion contains Vitamin B3 which as you may already know is known to rebalance the skin and PPAR Activators that work to improve skins overall appearance. Oh, and it’s lightly fragranced and absorbs fast without leaving behind a greasy yucky feeling.
I’ve been using Vaseline Mature Skin for about two weeks, and I’m super happy with the results. I’m not dealing with menopausal skin just yet, and I hope not to anytime soon. However, fdcvI know it will eventually happen. Lucky for me I’ll be a bit ahead of the game because I already know how awesome Vaseline Mature Skin lotions is and I can grab it at my local Walmart. You pick up yours at your local Walmart or visit Walmart online to learn more and purchase.
“Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.”