Okay, so I have to say it, I’m super proud of this Fudgy Chocolate Ganache Stuffed Cupcakes recipe! Not only do these cupcakes look great they have the excellent flavor to match for all you chocolate lovers out there. I like chocolate don’t get me wrong, but my brother and husband are true chocoholics and my love for chocolate don’t’ compare. You know me, I’m all about the cupcakes! I enjoy making the, trying out different recipe ideas and of course I love showing them off, lol. This Fudgy Chocolate Ganache Stuffed Cupcakes recipe is fantastic! Trust me you’ll love it!
I made these for my neighbor, and he loved them. He did, however, notice there were four missing, lol. Nope, it wasn’t me it was my stinking brother and husband! Even though you don’t see all sorts of red white and blue all over these cupcakes does not mean you won’t be the hit of the party if you show up with these cupcakes.
Fudgy Chocolate Ganache Stuffed Cupcakes
Trust me, you’ll want to be sure and stash yourself one of the yummy Ganache filled cupcakes from the rest of the family? Well, if they are anything like my family. Mine will eat them all and leave behind nothing but the wrappers for me to pick up lol.
If you love oh so sweet chocolate than you'll fall head over heels for this Fudgy Chocolate Ganache Filled Cupcakes recipe! My favorite part is the chocolate ganache filling! YUMMY!
30 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 3/4 C Flour
- 2 C Sugar
- 1 C Cocoa
- 1 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 C Whole Milk
- 1/2 C Oil
- 1 C Boiling Water
- 1 bottle of chocolate fudge
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- 9 oz semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Bring heavy whipping cream to a boil and pour over the chocolate chips.
- Stir until combined and the bowl starts to look like chocolate sauce.
- Let sit until cooled.
- Core out the center of the cupcake and scoop some ganache into the cupcake.
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1 C softened cream cheese butter
- 3 C powder sugar
- 4 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- Line the cupcake tins with paper liners. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add the eggs, whole milk, and oil.
- Add the bowl containing the eggs, whole milk, oil, and vanilla to the bowl holding the dry ingredients.
- Mix all together until fully incorporated.
- Beat for 3 minutes on medium.
- Slowly add the boiling water starting with a small amount then pour in the remaining boiling water.
- The batter may be a little runny.
- Scoop batter into cupcake lined cups until 3/4s filled.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Add in all ingredients into a standing mixer and mix until combined and stiff peaks form.
- If powder sugar pebbles form, add 1-2 TBSP more of heavy cream
- If the frosting is too thin add 1/2 C more of powder sugar
- Mix until the the frosting becomes stiff and doesn't fall off a spoon.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag with a star tip and frost the cupcakes starting at the base in a circular motion.
- Drizzle the chocolate fudge on top of the frosting
I hope you enjoy the Fudgy Chocolate Ganache Stuffed Cupcakes recipe as much as we do! Remember if you give it a try be sure to come back and leave us a comment. I would love to know what you thought and if you did something different that make them taste even better!
Here are a few more of our favorite cupcake recipes for you. Personally, I don’t know how anyone could pass up one of the stuffed chocolate cupcakes lol.
Now I want to make more cupcakes, lol. My husband wants these Fudgy Chocolate Ganache Stuffed Cupcakes, of course, it’s the chocolate filling I know it lol. Enjoy Everyone!
So which cupcake recipe will you be trying first?