There’s nothing like the mouth-watering, savory flavor of a thick juicy, sumptuous steak, my preference Ribeye, grilled to perfection accompanied with a side of sweet grilled veggies. Are you hungry?? Do I have your attention yet?? Today I’m going to share with you 2 of my favorite stove top grilling recipes and the most awesome grilling apparatus ever!! I love to BBQ, weather conditions here in sunny California permits for year round barbecuing but we do have those occasional showers that may try to steal my barbecuing thunder. I live in an apartment and use our outdoor BBQ, 5 days out of 7, usually at dinner time. Yes it’s inconvenient to say the least, and I always seem to have a couple of stragglers who invite themselves to dinner, lol…I don’t mind, like I said I love to BBQ!! This is why I’m so excited to share with you Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ Grill,
Grilling indoors!! 2 Of My Favorite Food Items For Stove Top grilling, compliments of Food Network,
Beef Pops with Pineapple and Parsley Sauce
Ingredients for the Parsley Sauce:
- 3 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 11/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
For the Parsley Sauce: In the bowl of a food processor, blend together the parsley, garlic, vinegar, chili flakes, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper until smooth. With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil until incorporated. Place half of the mixture in a medium bowl. Place the remaining mixture in a small serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the Beef Pops:
- 1 1/2 pounds beef fillet, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 40 cubes)
- 1 (2-pound) pineapple, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 40 pieces)
- 20 (8-inch) wooden or bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the Beef Pops: Place the beef in the medium bowl with the parsley sauce. Toss well until the beef is coated with the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Turn on your Stephen’s Stovetop Grill, thread the skewers starting with a piece of pineapple, then a cube of beef. Repeat with another piece of pineapple and another cube of beef. Continue with the remaining skewers. Grill the skewers for 2 to 3 minutes each side (for medium rare) or until desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, arrange the Beef Pops on a serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining reserved Parsley Sauce or serve the sauce on the side as a condiment.
- Total Time: 3 hr 22 min
- Prep: 10 min
- Inactive: 3 hr
- Cook: 12 min
- Yield: 20 beef pops
Grilled and Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Gorgonzola
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 1/4 cup
- 12 ounces turkey sausage, casings removed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 6 large Portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Add the turkey sausage and cook, stirring frequently, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the mascarpone cheese. Add the thyme, oregano, bread crumbs, 1/2 of the Gorgonzola, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Brush the mushrooms on both sides with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the mushrooms, stem side down, for 3 minutes. Turn the mushrooms over and grill for 2 minutes until tender. Fill each mushroom with the sausage mixture and top with the remaining Gorgonzola. Return the mushrooms to the grill and cook until the stuffing is warmed through and the cheese starts to melt, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Total Time: 42 min
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 22 min
- Yield: 6 servings
Cook’s Note: The assembled mushrooms can also be placed on a baking sheet and cooked under a preheated broiler until warmed through.
Grilling Indoors with Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ Indoor Grill
Do you live in an apartment, condo or other rental unit where you’re unable to keep your own outdoor grill? Do you love to BBQ? Then this is the perfect innovative product for you. My life is that much easier using Stephen’s Stovetop Grill! No more lugging my carry all BBQ box back & forth to the outdoor grill here in my apartments. Now I can grill every night in the privacy of my own home! This awesome stove top grill makes it easy to grill your favorite foods year-round.
Made of heavy-grade durable aluminum, this unique indoor grill has an 11” round cooking surface and a nonstick drip tray that collects excess grease from your food while it’s cooking, making your meal healthier and tastier. It’s used on gas range stoves only and has the ability to give foods that distinct delicious BBQ flavor.
There is no mess to your stove and nothing to hook up, The Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ Grill pan is so easy to assemble and maintain. It comes with a cleaning tool, is dishwasher safe, and doesn’t require any hoses or plugs. The most unique feature of this grill is that the fire from your gas stove travels directly through the pan instead of around it, ensuring a high heat transfer and an even barbecue cook.
My opinion is Stephen’s Stove top Grill is the best out on the market today!! It grills great, easy clean up, easy to use and the price is right!! For more information on Stephens Stove top Grill just visit their website!