It’s totally not too late for last minute personalized gift ideas if you know what your options are and where to go! How cool is that? Here it is less than a week before the holidays and you can still get great personalized gifts all you need is a CVS close by! They do same day pickup for FREE!
It’s Not Too Late for Last Minute Personalized Gift Ideas
- Holiday Photo Cards – It’s not too late to get photo cards of the family for all your loved ones you’ll be seeing over the holiday. I know, you can head over to CVS.com/photo, create your card, and pick them up that very same day.
- Collage Prints – These are perfect for anyone hunting for a meaningful last minute gift idea that won’t break the bank. Get several pictures of the kids over the past year and make you some great collage prints for as low as $0.39!
- Photo Book – You can also create a single or double sided Photo Book in 8×10 or 8.5×11, both are under $20!
- Photo Calendar – I know is this cool or what? You can even jump online at CVS.com/photo and create your own personalized family photo calendar and pick it up that same day!
- Prints, Enlargements, and Wallet Prints – It never fails I almost always forget about someone during the holidays, and the last thing I want to worry about is not at least having a card for them. Well, this year, I’m covered I have prints for all of the family! Yes, I’m going to give them out to everyone, so nobody feels left out, and the cool thing is that I can do this for as little as $0.20 a picture, and even get different sizes for certain people. You even have plenty of time to get your prints done thanks to the FREE Same Day Pickup at CVS.
CVS Photo is excellent! They have all sorts of great items on their website – wall art, cards, prints. Calendars, gifts, décor and tons more.
Some of you may remember me talking about my nephew passing away not too long ago. Well, I have wanted to do something special or my brother and sister-n-law. After checking out CVS’s excellent photo shop, I figured out what I wanted to do for them.
I created all sorts of great photo items of my brother, sister-n-law, Corbin (my nephew who passed), and little Gavin! Check out all the great personalized photo gifts I got from CVS:
- Photo Clock
- A fabulous, and oh so soft Photo Blanket
- Mouse Pad
- Coffee Mugs
Everything is personalized, and everything is personalized with pictures I had tucked away of their family.
One of my favorites was being able to put a picture of Corbin holding my daughter when she was first born next to a photo of my daughter holding Gavin (Corbin’s baby brother) when he was itty bitty. I love seeing those pictures side by side because my daughter her Corbin were best friends. They were more like brother and sister so seeing Mattie holding Corbin’s little brother the way Corbin held her when she was little is so special, I know my brother and sister-n-law are going to love it!
Check out the awesome things I got for my brother and sister-n-law from CVS for Christmas this year.
You can learn more and see all their Same Day Pickup Items at CVS.com/Photo.
This is a sponsored post written for CVS. All opinions are our own, and we love all the last minute personalized gift ideas you can get from CVS.