Have you heard of KiteReaders.com? If not they are a multi-award winning digital publisher for children’s books! Yes, they write some awesome books for our kids and they aim to provide quality content for our kid’s families, as well as to help increase literacy all over the world! They sound pretty awesome don’t they? To make things even better they have over 100 titles and 30 best sellers that you can purchase on Amazon, iBooks, and Barns and Noble! Visit KiteReaders at http://kitereaders.com and like them on Facebook at http://facebook.com/kitereaders!
Get a FREE Book When You Enter This Giveaway!
- One lucky winner will receive a Gumdrop Kindle Fire Case valued at $49.99
- Two lucky winners will receive iPad Smart Cover valued at $39.99
- Two Winners will receive an iGuy iPad Case valued at $39.95
- Two Winners Fisher Price Kindle Fire Kid-Tough Apptivity Case valued at $29.99
- Two Winners will win a Griffin Technology Cinema Seat valued at $24.99
- Two Winners will win a KaZoo MyPhones valued at $19.99
- Two Winners will win a Felix TwoHands Stand valued at $19.99
- Two Winners will win a Crayola Color Studio iMarker valued at $15.99
- Two Winners will received a Marware UpSurge Spearker valued at $9.99
- All Winners will get a KiteReaders Stylus!
That’s a whole lot of great prizes be sure to tell KiteReaders.com thank you for making this happen!
The giveaway will run from 9/11/13 12am PST-10/6/13 11:59pm PST. This contest is open to US, must be over the age of 18, and use the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I have not been compensated for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own. Open to the US, must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of the giveaway. Jenns Blah Blah Blog will be responsible for prize fulfillment. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.