Searching for Easy Pizza Recipes? Have you ever heard the Biscuit Pizzas? If not then you’re missing out. Moms, if you’re on the hunt for an easy pizza recipes for lunch for the kids be sure to try this one out. I think you’ll appreciate how easy it is to make, and how much everyone will enjoy it.
I have tried several easy pizza recipes, and the biscuit pizzas are my favorite. Not only are they easy, but the kids love them too. It’s one of the best easy pizza recipes I have found, and to make things even better everyone in my home will agree. I know right, that never happens! We cannot even agree on which type of pizza to order, but we can agree on biscuit pizzas lol.
Keep in mind there is at least 6 people in my home, and we often have company. We have to use a big 15″ by 10″ pan. I know some of you might not want to make that much, so you would cut everything in half.
What you’re going to need:
- Biscuits, typically we use either 2 of the larger packages of bisuits, or 4 of the small ones. You are going to cover the bottom of the pan.
- 1 bag of Pepperoni slices and/or any meat(s) you choose.
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese/mild chedder cheese (add any cheese your like, you’re not limited)
- 1/2 to 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce (depending on how much sause you like)
- Feel free to get creative and add mushrooms, or other toppings you like.
How to put it all together:
- Prehead over to 350 degrees
- spray your pan with Non-stick spray
- First you’re going to place the biscuits on the bottom of your pan. We have 6 people in our home so we use the biggest pan I can find. You can use any seize pan you like. Just be sure to increase or decrease as needed.
- Before you begin to spread out your spaghetti sauce, pinch the biscuits together where you see any gaps. Spread your spaghetti sauce evenly over the biscuits. Typically we use 1/2 jar of spegetti sauce, you may want to use more.
- Cover with the pepperonis, and/or any other toppings you wish
- Cover with the cheese. This is normally where I go a little crazy, but hey who doesn’t enjoy cheese.
- Cool for 20-30 minutes or until done in the center.
Remember to have fun with your biscuit pizzas. Add as little or as much sauce as you’re family enjoys, don’t enjoy cheddar cheese , don’t add it. That’s the beauty of this recipe, it’s fun, and something that can be good so many different ways. Don’t limit your easy biscuit pizzas to only one topping, or only spaghetti sauce. Feel free to change it up and do chicken Alfredo or barbecue easy pizza recipes. Have fun and enjoy!