Unless you live in Florida, taking a trip to Orlando to visit one or more of the amusement parks is a major, and expensive, endeavor. However, there are steps that you can take to ensure that your trip is not only smooth, but also reasonably priced. One park where you get a lot for your money is Universal Studios Orlando.
If you plan to visit Universal Studios, here are some tips to help you have the best time that you can without spending too much money.
1. Visit during the off season. A park like Universal Studios is a popular tourist destination and is always busy, but if you visit sometime Monday through Thursday you will likely find less crowds. In addition, try to avoid visiting during any holiday season or during May through September.
2. Plan which rides you want to go on before you get to the park. Doing some research before you actually go to the park can save you a great deal of time. What are the rides you absolutely want to ride on? What are the height restrictions on the rides? Are any of your children too short to ride the ride?
3. Eat before you go. Try to have a hearty breakfast before you enter the park so you don’t have to spend a lot of money buying food at the park. In addition, not eating will give you more time to spend riding the rides and checking out shows.
4. Buy tickets in advance. Many sites offer Orlando ticket deals where you can get discounted ticket prices, especially if you bundle and plan to visit two parks during your vacation and buy a pass to both.
5. Wear comfortable clothes. Be prepared by wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. Dress in layers so you have a warmer shirt for the evenings and a tee shirt for the days. Many people end up buying clothing at the park because they are either too cold or too hot.
Taking the family to an amusement or theme park like Universal Studios can be a memory making event. Make sure you plan ahead when looking for Orlando Park tickets to make the most of your trip and to save money.
If you’re looking for family attractions in Florda you shouldn’t have any trouble keeping your family visit while you’re in Florida.