Raise your hand if you like have had a Red, White, and Blueberry Trifle! Well, good news this is basically the same trifle recipe, but using mason jars because it’s a little more fun, easy to serve, and just fits the summer mood better! When I think of summer mason jars is one of the first things that comes to my mind.
When I was little I remember I always knew it was summer outside becasue my mom would start using mason jars to drink her sun tea! Now that I am an adult I do the same thing. Another one of our summer favorites is this Berry Good Mason Jar Trifle recipe! It’s fun, and if you make it during the 4th of July it’s very festive becasue of the red, white and blue colors, but don’t think you have to stop eating it becasue the 4th of July has past! This isn’t just an awesome 4th of July recipe, it’s an awesome summer recipe for kids and adults!
The Berry Trifle Recipe is nice and cool, not too sweet, and loaded with berries! I started making them in mason jars because it’s easy to put the lid on, and if the kids don’t finish it they can just put the lid on, place it back into the refrigerator, and get it later. However, I can honestly say I do not think we ever have any of it left, because if we did my oldest daughter Catie would defiantly finish it.
This is her favorite cake, and it’s her birthday cake every single year! She has always love it, and I hope you do too! Not to worry if you love all the berries, than I am sure you will love it. Plus, it’s easy to make.
- 1 store-bought or Homemade Angel Food Cake
- ¼ cup plus 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 8 Ounces of PHILADELPHIA Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese (at room temp)
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 -4 Cups fresh Blueberries
- 3-4 Cups fresh Raspberries
- 2 Cups of fresh Strawberries
- Prepare your Angel Food Cake according to directions.
- Cut cake into 4-6 pieces, and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan combine lemon, 1/4 sugar, and 1/4 cup water, bring to a boil over medium/high heat until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool completely, brush over all cake, and set aside.. Be sure to apply lightly to keep your cake from getting soggy.
- With your electric mixer on medium beat cream cheese, the remaining sugar until its mixed well and lightened. Now gradually add the heavy cream in a slow but steady stream. Beat on medium until your mixture is a soft whipped texture.
- Next cut or tear Angel Food Cake into small enough pieces to fix into the mason jars or whatever dish you are using. I typically tear them into different sized pieces.
- Now place a layer of Angel Food Cake pieces on the bottom of a mason jar, cover with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese mixture, and add another layer of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. You can cut the strawberries to make them smaller if you like, or leave them whole with only the tops removed. Repeat layering until your mason jar is full.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours or until chilled.
- You can sprinkle the top with sugar or top with Kraft Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Are you looking for a super yummy, family friendly, totally affordable and simple summer recipes? I know I am always on the hunt for something new! Whether it’s the perfect dessert recipe, burger recipe for the grill, or just something quick and easy for dinner I am always on the hunt for inspiration to get my creative cook moving!
Has there ever been a time you wished you could save time in the kitchen? GREAT!
GREAT, than you are going to love Kraft Foods Cooking Up Good page! See Kraft knows we are busy, and often need somewhere to turn for good ideas, great recipes, and even inspiration for time-to-time, and lucky for us Kraft has a page just for us! You will find awesome technique videos from top food bloggers to learn some new kitchen skills, and don’t forget you will even be entered for a chance to win $100, $250, or $1000 gift card to Walmart, and you will even run into some GREAT recipes for your family!
15 Awesome Summer Recipes from Kraft!
Here are 15 of the MANY recipes you will find on Kraft’s page.
S’Mores Ice Cream Cake – doesn’t it look amazing? Be sure to check out all Kraft’s simple summer recipes
Paletas De Naranja Con Malvavisco – If you are loving it, you can grab the recipe when you visit Kraft’s website here.
WOW, tell me this Creamy S’More Pie doesn’t look amazing! You can grab this recipe when you head over to Kraft’s website.
Boston Cream Pie anyone? Be sure to check out this recipe and all the other amazing recipes when you visit Kraft’s website.
I cannot wait to make the Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream bars! They look even better than they sound!
Kraft’s Dinner Ideas & Grill Recipes
Let’s change things up a bit and see what awesome dinner ideas you can grab when you are visiting Kraft’s website.
YUMMY, I am getting hungry thanks to the Kraft Outside-In Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburger!
Hawaiian Burger anyone?
Raise your hand if you love ranch! Great, than you are going to lvoe this Double Ranch Stuffed Burger recipe!
Another recipe I cannot wait to try – Barbecue Chicken Packets
Foil-Wrapped Fish With Creamy Parmesan Sauce
Cheesy Morning Pizza, Yes I will have some please!
Cheesy Salsa-Mini Meatloaves
Tell me this doesn’t look amazing! Be sure to head over to Kraft’s website and check out their Paletas De Elotes recipe, as well as all their other amazing recipes! What we posted here is not even close to all the recipes they have on their website! There are awesome summer recipes, grilling recipes, frozen treats, sweet treats, drink recipes and so much more!
Unlock money saving coupons
When you learn how to Kraft The Perfect Burger by watching the featuring video from home cooking pro Kristen Guy you’ll unlock coupons, and learn how to take a basic burger and take it over the top! Head over and unlock Kraft Foods Coupons.
Enter To Win $1000, $250, or a $100 Walmart Gift Card!
Raise your hand if you would love to win a gift card to Walmart! I know I am raising my hand, if you have yours up I have good news for you! We are doing a giveaway here on Jenns Blah Blah Blog for a Walmart gift card, but first I wanted to share the details for the big giveaway!
If you want to enter to win $1000, $250, or $100 Walmart gift card all you need to do is create an eCard with your favorite top-Pinned Kraft Foods recipes, fill out the good old entry form, and then share your fabulous ecard! You will not only receive a chance to win one of the Walmart gift cards, but you have also started a tasty collection of recipes that can now be shared on Pinterest! Whether you share them with family and friends, or post them to your “Need to Cook” board, you will find plenty of great tasting recipes when you visit Kraft’s website.
Now for the giveaway here on Jenns Blah Blah Blog! I just love it when we have so many awesome things to share with you! Okay, so who’s ready to get this party started?
Kraft The Perfect Summer Meal Giveaway!