The other morning I was in the mood for something sweet but didn’t want to go crazy because I’ve been doing so good with my diet. Rather than grabbing a donut as I wanted, I tried something different. I finally learned that it’s okay to give into my cravings, I just have to snack responsibly. Yes, and ZonePerfect bars take care of my craving without all the crap that’s in a candy bar. I can still feel good about what I have done forth day which helps me stay positive about my journey.
Since I have been eating ZonePerfect bars, I had a few cookie dough bars and decided to get a little creative. Plus, they taste yummy. I decided to use cookie dough ZonePerfect bars, flavor a package of crescents and make these chocolate chip cookie dough crescent rolls, and they turned out better than expected.
To make your chocolate chip cookie dough crescent rolls you will need the following:
- 4-5 Zone Perfect Bars (cookie dough flavor)
- One package crescent rolls (if you can find them in the sheet without premade cuts grab them. If not a big deal we can pinch the premade cuts together!
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (if you can get away with using less do so.
How to make the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Crescent Rolls:
- Preheat oven to 359degrees and spray pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescents and if needed pinch together all the premade cuts.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the crescent.
- Roll out Zone Perfect bars and lay on top of cream cheese layer.
- Roll up the crescent and cut into pieces about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place in pan and bake for about 10 minutes or until a light golden brown color on top.
They would be great with a glaze on top; I didn’t put one because I didn’t want to go too crazy but I have learned that submitting to my cravings in a responsible way keeps me from getting off track. Plus, I like these cookie dough crescent rolls, super yummy. The ZonePerfect bars help me stay on track but still satisfy my cravings, and they even allow me to get a little creative when! It’s a little win each time.
I can’t speak for everyone, but I have learned that the little wins that I used to overlook are what help me reach the greater goal. Recognizing and even celebrating the little wins helps me feel good about whatIamdoing and gives me the motivation to keep going.
Keeping ZonePerfect bars around help me avoid those unsmart snacking moments that often lead to a day fo eating horrible sometimes worse.
ZonePerfect bars not that they allow me to get creative in the kitchen and help me snack smarter, they are easy and convenient. I’m always on the go so stopping for a for a good for you or high protein snack doesn’t happen, it’s normally when a lot of bad choices are made. Well, ZonePerfect is easy to grab and go.
You can find ZonePerfect bars at your local Walmart near the pharmacy or you can learn more by visiting LittleWinsZP.com. They have an impressive variety of flavors. There is something for everyone!
This is a sponsored post written by me for ZonePerfect which I actually started eating the last time we worked to get her and I tried and fell in love. Allo opinions are my own,