img src=”https://pixel.massivesway.com/tracker.php?pixel=326f551a-e851-44e4-ae6b-65fbd3e7b7be” alt=”Tracking Pixel”>Raise your hand if you love cheesecake! I know, who doesn’t love cheesecake right? My fellow cheesecake fans you are going to love these mint cheesecake cupcakes, they are amazing! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of United Supermarkets.
I went to my local United Supermarkets for their Stock Up Sale the other day, which I highly recommend checking out and purchased all sorts of good stuff. OREO’S being one of them, rather than having a package of OREO’S sitting around the house I decided to use them to make these mint cheesecake cupcakes for my daughter’s dance team. I promised them cheesecake about a month ago, so I figured it was time to fulfill my obligation, lol.
Mint Cheesecake Cupcakes
To make this Mint Cheesecake Cupcakes you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cupcake pan
- Cupcake liners
- 1 1/4 C finely crushed OREOS, (about half a package)
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 4 TBSP unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure mint extract
- 3 drops of leaf green food coloring
- 1 package of mint candies
- 1 bag of melting chocolate
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- piping bag with a star tip
To make these Andes Mint Cheesecakes follow the below directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a blender or food processor, grind up the Oreo to crumbs
- Scoop, 1 1/4 C of the Oreo crumbs into a large bowl
- Add in the 2 TBSP sugar and 4 TBSP of melted butter
- Mix until wet sand like texture
- Scoop, 4 TBSP of the crust mixture into the cupcake liners and lightly press down
- In a standing mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Mix in the egg, mint and food coloring and mix until combined and creamy.
- Scoop cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners and fill about 3/4 way.
- bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Place onto a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Place into the fridge to cool overnight.
- Using a double broiler, melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Spoon a little bit of chocolate onto the center of the cheesecakes.
- Let chocolate harden.
- Using a standing mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, powder sugar, and vanilla and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop whipped cream into piping bag and pipe a dollop of whipped cream onto the center of the chocolate.
- Top with a mint candy.
I’m planning on heading back to my local United Supermarkets this weekend to REALLY stock up my pantry! I mean, you can’t go wrong the prices are amazing and with kids in the house, I’m always looking for ways to save money and keep my pantry stocked!
Shopping at your local United Supermarkets during their awesome Stock Up Sale means that we can get all our favorite Nabisco, General Mills, Kraft, and Coca-Cola products at an awesome value. While I find all these fabulous items at my local United Supermarkets you can also find them at your local Albertsons Companies grocery stores such as – Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Pavilions, Randalls, Shaw’s, Star Market, Tom Thumb, Carrs/Safeway, United Express, and United. Be sure to download your local store’s app for and use the savings tool for even more savings!
You can get great items at United Supermarkets Stock Up Sale such as Honey Nut Cheerios™, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™, Nature Valley™ Granola Bars, Yoplait® Traditional Yogurt, Old El Paso™ Shells, Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helpers, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Snacks, Chex Mix™, Pillsbury™ Apple Toaster Strudel™, Coca-Cola MiniCans, Ritz, OREO, Heinz Ketchup, Dasani Sparkling Back Cherry, Classico Tomato Basil, and tons more.
Enter to Win a Years’ Worth of Groceries
Oh, before I forget United Supermarkets is giving away a year’s worth of groceries to one lucky winner from October 4 until October 19th. Show them how you how you stock up your pantry and share a photo of how you’ve loaded up with your favorite items, including those below, from #StockUpSale2017. Entry is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Take a photo featuring two or more of the participating Stock Up Sale products below
- Share the photo on Twitter or Instagram or at http://bit.ly/2yvNu1T by 10/19
- Use #StockUpSale2017 and #Sweepstakes in your caption and complete entry form
- Honey Nut Cheerios™
- Cheerios™ 8.90oz.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ 12.20oz.
- Progresso™ Traditional, Rich & Hearty, Reduced Sodium, Light Soup, Vegetable Classic, selected varieties 18-19oz
- Nature Valley™ Granola Bars 7.44oz-8.44oz
- Yoplait® Traditional Yogurt, 4-6oz, selected varieties
- Oui™ by Yoplait® Strawberry French Style Yogurt 5oz.
- Annie’s™ Natural Mac & Cheese 6oz; selected varieties
- Old El Paso™ Shells
- Totino’s™ Pizza Rolls 15ct, Totino Party Pizza 9.8-10.4oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helpers, 4.7-8.7oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Fruit Snacks, 4.5-8oz, selected varieties
- Chex Mix™ 8-8.75oz, selected varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix, 15.25 – 16.25oz., select varieties
- Betty Crocker™ Whipped Frosting, Milk Chocolate 12oz.
- Betty Crocker™ Brownie Mix, Chocolate 18.40oz.
- Pillsbury™ Apple Toaster Strudel™, 6ct., 11.70oz.
- Coca-Cola MiniCans
- Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry
- Classico Tomato Basil
- Heinz Ketchup
- OREO 14.3 oz
- Ritz 13.7 oz
You can view the official rules here!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of United Supermarkets.