One of my favorite cookies is salted caramel cookies, and one of my favorite candies is M&M’S. Why not combine the two for a yummy Salted Caramel & M&M Cookies Recipe? This was my first time combining the two and I have to say, neither my favorite cookie nor my favorite candy let me down. If you’re looking for a fun holiday cookie recipe try these Salted Caramel & M&M Cookies Recipe.
If you love salted caramel & M&M’s you’re going to love this Salted Caramel & M&M Cookies Recipe.
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1-teaspoon baking soda
- 1-teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 2/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (more or less to taste) M&M’S® Holiday Baking Mini’s
- 20 caramel candies cut into pieces. I used Weather’s candies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and white sugar and whisk together.
- Adding brown sugar, butter and white sugar in a medium mixing bowl and beat until a nice creamy texture. Add one egg at a time and blend, add vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Stir in flour mixture and mix until combined and is a dough texture.
- Place candies in baggie and break into pieces. In addition, fold in candies with M&M’S® Holiday Baking Mini’s, bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
M&M’S® have some special holiday flavors which are perfect for all your holiday baking needs. I can’t wait to give the M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint and the M&M’S® Holiday Dark Mint a try, and I can already tell you I’m loving the awesome M&M’S® Holiday Baking Mini’s! They were the perfect edition to my salted caramel cookies recipe!