This Mocha Cupcakes Recipe is oh so delicious. These cupcakes are moist and every bit of the mocha flavoring. I love my coffee and with this cupcake, I get that taste. It is not overpowering so you can still enjoy this delicious cupcake. It is a wonderful treat for anyone that love chocolate and loves coffee. The cupcake and the frosting together make a great tasting Coffee and Chocolate taste.
I am usually not one that likes to eat while I am drinking coffee. I know that may seem weird or odd, even I can’t explain it. I think it may be because I can’t really taste my food as much due to the coffee taste. With these cupcakes, I can still drink my coffee and eat these at the same time. I think it is more because they have coffee in the ingredients of the frosting. You will have to make these delicious Mocha Cupcakes to understand what I am talking about and to see how great they taste. The coffee is not overpowering at all. Neither is the chocolate, but together they are amazing!
Do you like coffee and mocha flavors? Do you enjoy cupcakes? Everyone that comes to my site regularly knows that I am a cupcake lover. I had to make these Mocha Cupcakes and give them a try and I hope that you will do the same. I have included the recipe for these wonderfully delicious cupcakes below for your convenience. You can easily print it off to save from the hassle of writing the whole thing out. Don’t have a printer or is your printer out of ink? No worries, then simply go ahead and write the recipe down. Either way that you choose, I have a feeling that you will really enjoy these cupcakes.
Mocha Cupcakes Recipe
Mocha Cupcakes Recipe here. Such a wonderfully tasting cupcake.
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 1/3 C flour
- 1/2 C cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C soft sweet cream unsalted butter
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 C whole milk
- 3 C Powdered sugar
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 1 C sweet cream butter
- 5 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 3 TBSP cooled freshly brewed coffee
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Line cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners.
- Cream sugar with butter until light and creamy.
- Add egg
- Add vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa .
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Begin adding the dry mixture in with the butter and sugar combination.
- Alternate the dry ingredients with the milk.
- Gently stir in the fresh brewed coffee.
- Beat well until all combined.
- Scoop the batter into the paper liners until each cup is 3/4 filled.
- Bake at 350 for 21 minutes.
- Remove from baking pan and allow to cool.
- Put soften butter in the mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar and cocoa.
- Beat until the combination looks like little pebbles.
- Add whipping cream.
- Add brewed coffee.
- Mix until peaks appear.
- If this doesn't peak then add 1/2 C more of powdered sugar.
- Continue to mix until the frosting forms peaks.
- Frost your usual way.
- You also can use a zip lock bag.
- Do this by cutting a corner adding a tip to frost your cupcakes.
- Or using a pastry bag ad your favorite tip and frost.