Vayda has been asking me to make her a chocolate and vanilla pudding parfait for a while now, but I have been on a diet, and have not made cookies in a while. I feel bad, because I do allow my kids to have cookies and things in moderation. Since I have been on my diet, I have stopped doing those things for them, and honestly didn’t realize it until they asked me if I was mad at them for something. I guess ignoring their request, when they are used to me making them a yummy treat at least once a week would make a person feel that way. Poor kids, I knew they would be glad to hear about Mrs. Fields Nibblers® coming for a short stay, lol. I knew they wouldn’t last long, Mrs. Fields is my girls all time favorite cookie. We already love Mrs. Fields, and I knew the kids would welcome her cookie back any time. We received three flavors of Mrs. Fields Nibblers® – Milk Chocolate Chip, Dipped Peanut Butter, and Double Chocolate Fudge. Before anyone could touch them my husband ate all but four of the Dipped Peanut Butter cookies. He always does that, I think he can smell sweets as they enter the house. Thankfully, I was able to sneak a picture. I made the girls their Chocolate Chip Cookie Pudding Parfait, and even used Catie and Vayda’s favorite tall glass, lol. Really, I had packed up a lot of things until we are finished remodeling the kitchen, but the girls love the tall cup. Needless to say, they are in heaven, and my son is super excited because he gets cookies and milk. Anytime the girls have friends over they ask me to make them a pudding parfait, they love them. My husband likes them too, but I didn’t make him one since he ate an entire box of cookies, lol. No, he wasn’t there or I would have made him ne too.
Serving size: 4
- 10 Mrs. Fields Nibblers® Cookies (Chocolate Chip
- 2 Cups Chocolate Pudding
- 1 Cup Vanilla Pudding
- Whipped Topping (optional)
- In a bowl, or glass of your choice add 1 cup of chocolate pudding.
- Crumble Mrs. Fields Nibblers Cookies and sprinkle on top of chocolate pudding.
- Next add a layer of vanilla pudding, and repeat with cookies and chocolate pudding.
- Top with Whipped topping, whole cookie, or a strawberry would taste amazing.
- Coffee: Colombian, Sumatran, Ethiopian and Kona varieties.
- Tea: Earl Grey or Keemun, a roasted black tea with chocolate overtones.
- Wine: Cabernet Sauvignon or Banyuls, a sweet French dessert wine.
For more fabulous recipes, and entertaining ideas with Mrs. Fields Nibblers be sure to visit MrsFieldsNibblers.com, as well as “Like” them on Facebook, and follow via Twitter. You can find Mrs. Fields Nibblers® at Kroger grocery stores nationwide, in the three flavors we received. Which one will you be trying first?