This post brought to you by Walmart. All opinions are 100% mine.
Baby formula! That’s one thing I can honestly say I am not looking forward to buying when Shawn and I have another baby. Babies are expensive! If you choose not to breastfeed, or are not able to breastfeed like I was with Mattie it’s important that you choose a good formula, and it’s some expensive stuff! Which is why I have been spend time over on Walmart’s website learning about it. If I can save money, and still get everything that is important to me in a formula in Parent’s Choice and I will gladly save money.
No joke, I have learned a whole lot about Parent’s Choice™ Infant Formula that I didn’t know, like:
- Parent’s Choice Formulas are clinically proven to be as well tolerated as the national brands.
- Parent’s Choice™ meets FDA standards like all other infant formula
- Parent’s Choice™ contains DHA and ARA, which I’m sure you already know may support brain and eye development.
- Milk-based formula
- Parent’s Choice™ is balanced nutrition for your little ones growth and development at an amazing price.
Parents can choose from Parent’s Choice Advantage Powdered Formula, Parent Choice Premium Powder Formula, Parent’s Choice Gentle Powder Formula, and Parent’s Choice Sensitivity Powdered Formula still get all the good stuff they want out of a baby formula.
Parent’s Choice Premium Powder Formula
Parent’s Choice Premium Powder Formula with Iron is compared to Enfamil PREMIUM Infant formula. Parent’s Choice Premium Powder Formula with Iron is designed to give your baby the nutrition they need to grow healthy and strong. You can trust that it comes with triple benefit, like:
- Nucleotides for you little ones growth and development.
- Prebiotics, which is to help support baby’s immune system.
- DHA and ARA which may support your little ones brain and eye development.
Parent’s Choice™ Advantage Powdered Formula with Iron
Parent’s Choice Advantage Powder Formula and Iron is compared to Similac Advanced. Parents can trust the will get complete nutrition when they use Parent’s Choice Advantage Powder Formula, which features a unique blend of nutrients to help supports your little bundle of joy with growth and development. It also provides such as:
- Probiotics that help support the immune system,
- DHA and ARA that are naturally found in breath-milk,
- Lutein for your little ones vision.
Parent’s Choice Gentle Powder Formula with Iron
If you have been using, or have thought about using Enfamil Gentlease you might consider Parent’s Choice Gentle Powder Formula. The Parent’s Choice Gentle Powdered Formula is a milk-based formula, which is naturally balanced and even has whey-predominant protein. It’s easy for your baby to digest, and is also formulated for growth and development, as well as brain and eye development.
Parent’s Choice Sensitivity Powder Formula
Parent’s Choice Sensitivity Powder Formula is compared to Similac Sensitive and a great money saving option. Parents will find all the same great nutrition that your baby needs for healthy growth:
- DHA and ARA
- Formulated to be easy for your baby to digest
- Prevent gas and fussiness in little ones with a sensitive tummy.
- Parent’s Choice™
Whether you are a first-time mommy, or have a few little ones already Parent’s Choice can be a great money-saving option for parents.
Be sure to head over to Walmart.com and check out Parent’s Choice. I am sure you too will appreciate that Parent’s Choice is balanced nutrition for your baby’s growth and development, at an AMAZING value.
Head on over to Walmart and check it out for yourself -<a href=”http://app.socialspark.com/clicks?lid=33019&oid=11699219″ rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”>Parent’s Choice Formulas are clinically proven to be as well tolerated as the national brands.