This post brought to you by Walmart. All opinions are 100% mine.
Formula, formula, formal! That’s one thing I can honestly say I am not looking forward to buying when Shawn and I have another baby. Babies are expensive! If you choose not to breastfeed, or are not able to breastfeed like I was with Mattie it’s important that you choose a good formula, and it’s some expensive stuff! Which is why I have been spend time over on Walmart’s website learning about it. If I can save money, and still get everything that is important to me in a formula in Parent’s Choice™, and I will gladly save money. </p>
No joke, I have learned a whole lot about Parent’s Choice™ Infant Formula that I didn’t know, like:
- Parent’s Choice Formulas are clinically proven to be as well tolerated as the national brands.
- Parent’s Choice™ meets FDA standards like all other infant formula
- Parent’s Choice™ contains DHA and ARA, which I’m sure you already know may support brain and eye development.
- Milk-based formula
- Parent’s Choice™ is balanced nutrition for your little ones growth and development at an amazing price.
Parents can choose from Parent’s Choice™ Advantage Powdered Formula, Parent’s Choice™ Premium Powder Formula, Parent’s Choice™ Gentle Powder Formula, and Parent’s Choice™ Sensitivity Powdered Formula still get all the good stuff they want out of a baby formula. <strong>Parent’s Choice™ Premium Powder Formula</strong> Parent’s Choice™ Premium Powder Formula with Iron is compared to Enfamil PREMIUM Infant formula. Parent’s Choice™ Premium Powder Formula with Iron is designed to give your baby the nutrition they need to grow healthy and strong. You can trust that it comes with triple benefit, like:
- Nucleotides for you little ones growth and development.
- Prebiotics, which is to help support baby’s immune system.
- DHA and ARA which may support your little ones brain and eye development.
<strong>Parent’s Choice™ Advantage Powdered Formula with Iron</strong> Parent’s Choice™ Advantage Powder Formula and Iron is compared to Similac Advanced. Parents can trust the will get complete nutrition when they use Parent’s Choice™ Advantage Powder Formula, which features a unique blend of nutrients to help supports your little bundle of joy with growth and development. It also provides such as:
- Probiotics that help support the immune system,
- DHA and ARA that are naturally found in breath-milk,
- Lutein for your little ones vision.
<strong>Parent’s Choice™ Gentle Powder Formula with Iron</strong> If you have been using, or have thought about using Enfamil® Gentlease you might consider Parent’s Choice™ Gentle Powder Formula. The Parent’s Choice™ Gentle Powdered Formula is a milk-based formula, which is naturally balanced and even has whey-predominant protein. It’s easy for your baby to digest, and is also formulated for growth and development, as well as brain and eye development. <strong>Parent’s Choice™ Sensitivity Powder Formula</strong> Parent’s Choice™ Sensitivity Powder Formula is compared to Similac Sensitive® and a great money saving option. Parents will find all the same great nutrition that your baby needs for healthy growth:
- DHA and ARA
- Formulated to be easy for your baby to digest
- Prevent gas and fussiness in little ones with a sensitive tummy.
- Parent’s Choice™
Whether you are a first time mommy, or have a few little ones already Parent’s Choice™ can be a great money saving option for parents. Be sure to head over to Walmart.com and check out Parent’s Choice™. I am sure you too will appreciate that Parent’s Choice™ is balanced nutrition for your baby’s growth and development, at an AMAZING value. Head on over to Walmart and check it out for yourself - <a href="http://app.socialspark.com/clicks?lid=33019&oid=11699219" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Parent’s Choice Formulas are clinically proven to be as well tolerated as the national brands.</a>