Who else is ready to watch the new Minions movie? I can’t even tell you how excited we are! We’ve been having fun with some great Minions recipes like this Quick & Easy Minions Pretzel Bark Recipe! I think you are really going to enjoy this one. If you are not a fan of bark, then be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page I’ll be including other great Minions recipes for you to share with your family and friends.
Okay, enough of the small talk what do you say we get right to the recipe so you and your family can enjoy some Minions Bark!
To make the Minions Pretzel Bark you’ll need the below ingredients:
- 1 bag of mini pretzel sticks
- 1 bag of yellow melting chocolate
- 1 bag of blue melting chocolate
- 1 cup of blue and yellow M&M’s
- 1 container of edible eyes
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 1 double broiler
- Add water into the bottom of the double boiler and add in the yellow melting chocolate.
- While the chocolate is melting, place your pretzel sticks onto the cookie sheet and lay them evenly in rows, tightly next to each other.
- Once the chocolate is melted, slowly spread the chocolate over the pretzels.
- Wash out the pot that had the yellow chocolate in it and prepare to melt the blue chocolate.
- Once the blue chocolate is melted, add into a disposable piping bag and drizzle over the yellow chocolate.
- Top with scattered blue and yellow M&M’s and candy eyes.
I hope you enjoy this fun Minions Pretzel Bark recipe as much as we did!