As a parent, my goal is to provide the best care possible for my children. From what they eat to the air they are breathing when they are at home. Have you ever really stopped to think about everything that is in the air in your home? After finding out you might want to consider an air purifier for your home, I know I sure did.
Reasons To Consider an Air Purifier for Your Home
- Do everything you can to avoid medical problems associated with air pollution – Air purifiers can help you avoid developing one of many medical issues that are often associated with air pollution. These are things like allergies, asthma, emphysema and more.
- Have more energy at home – Breathing cleaner air can increase energy.
- Keeping pets inside – Get rid of pet dander, which can be a significant contributing factor to indoor air pollution.
- Give your organs the chance to function better – When breathing cleaner air your organs, especially lungs are able to perform better.
- Protect your children – Doing everything you can to protect your children from lung issues. Air pollution can actually bring about or worsen physical and lung development diseases.
- Save money on medical costs – It’s less costly to maintain an air purifier than it is to visit the doctor due to diseases that can be caused by air pollution in the home primarily when you use one of Blueair’s purifiers which are Energy Star certified.
Blueair’s Blue Pure 211+ and Blueair’s Blue Pure 411 have both been beautiful additions to my home for several reasons.
- Air purification at it’s finest – I love the 360-degree air intake! It allows the air to be drawn in from every direction so your Blueair purifier can efficiently filter out pollen, smoke, dust, allergens, chemicals, virus and other airborne impurities. These purifiers remove 99 percent of airborne particles up to PM2.5, such as pollen, pet dander, and dust.
- Stylish yet functional – I love the easy to use one button control that allows you to turn the unit off and on as well as set the speed for your Blueair. With the push of a button, you and your family are on your way to breathing cleaner air.
- Know when the filter needs to be changed – No more guessing if the finger needs to change thanks to the LED that glows red when it’s time to change your Blueair devices filter.
- Your purifier can match your interior – One of my favorite things is that you can match your Blueair purifier to the rest of your interior by selecting one of the fabric pre-filters. There are currently give sleek colors to choose from.
- Don’t stress the noise – I’ve had purifiers in the past that I stopped using due to the sound. Well, my new Blueair purifiers not only work they are quite. I hardly even notice that it’s turned on.
- Energy Star certified – Yes, my Blueair purifiers are Energy Star certified for low energy consumption!
- Easy and affordable filters – Your first line of defense against larger particles is the fabric pre-filter which is removable, washable and even reusable. However, if you need to purchase an additional pre-filter, you can score them for under $10. They come in Lunar Rock, Buff Yellow, Cristal Pink, Dark Shadow and of course Dive Blue. They are machine was safe so you can use them again and again!
You can currently pick up the Blueair Pure 411 for about $99 at your local Best Buy or BestBuy.com. The package includes a particle + Carbon filter and fabric pre-filters in Dark Shadow and Diva Blue. The Pure 411 works perfectly for a small bedroom, dorm room, office, nursery, etc. (161sq ft). It weighs less than 4 pounds, and the average filter service life is about 6 months to a year.
You can also pick of the Blueair Pure 211+ for $249 at your local Best Buy or BestBuy.com. It too includes a Particle + Carbon filter and fabric pre-filters in Dark Shadow and Blue Diva. The recommended room size is about 540 sq ft, weights about 13 pounds and the average filter service life are about 6 months to one year. The Blueair Pure 211+ has been a great addition to our family room.
You can get Blueair’s Blue Family of purifiers from your local Best Buy or by visiting BestBuy.com.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Blueair. All opinions are our own.