I recently started playing Solitaire again, and I can’t tell you ho much I missed it. I used to play it on the computer, back when it was one of the only games on the computer. This was before we had the internet at school, just those large bulky computers lol. Man, computers have improved, haven’t they?
Well, so has Solitaire by MobilityWare! Did you know that MobilityWare is the ORIGINAL maker of Solitaire with Daily Challenges? Yes, they sure are, and they are always updating so we can look forward to exciting new features!
There are several benefits to playing Solitare, and I’m sure I can come up with a few more as time goes on since MobilityWare continues to bring exciting new features to the game that once was played in solitary.
- Relax – Now, I’m excited I don’t have to play in solitary anymore, but there is something so relaxing about sitting down when it’s nice and quite and playing a game of Solitare by yourself. It’s been nice having it on my smartphone recently!
- Get your brain working – Solitare can help you use your brain. You are always looking for different ways you can move the cards and how each move will affect your next move.
- Pass the time – I can’t think of a better game to play to pass the time! Actually it doesn’t matter if you are standing in line at the grocery store, airport, or at the laundry mat Solitare is an excellent way to pass the time and get your brain working.
- Quitting something – When I was dieting I used to stop and play a game of Solitare before making myself something to eat. By the time the game was over, I had forgotten all about food! Great way to cut down the snacking. I also used Solitare to stop smoking! People say an urge lasts 2 minutes! I just made sure I was busy doing something while that urge was passing, lol. It worked like a charm for me.
- Stress – I’ve recently started playing Solitare when I feel myself getting stress about something. It’s just a great way to take your mind to a different place for a few minutes so when you return to the stressful situation you’ve had a bit of a break. It helps me to clear my mind for a bit, which is something I have a major problem with if I don’t have something else to totally put myself into.
- Memories – Gosh, I used to spend hours playing Solitare! I started playing when I was a kid. I remember watching my mom play and her teaching me before it was on computers! Man, that was a long time ago, and I have to admit I love being able to change my card themes! Oh, and gosh and not having to shuffle the deck 567 times to make sure the cards are nice and mixed up. Solitare is definitely something that takes me WAY back to my childhood.
So if you too enjoyed Windows Solitaire, you are going to love Solitaire by MobilityWare which you can now play on the go with your iOS or Android device, and it has all sorts of great features!
If you haven’t won in a while be sure to check out The Winning Deals feature! It creates a game that deals you a hand that will give you at least one winning solution, guaranteed! You can also use the “Show Me How To Win” feature to walk you thought the moves that need to be complete led to winning, which is perfect for anyone just starting out. Trust me, once you get the hang of things you’ll be playing all the time! Those long waits in the airport this holiday season will fly by!
Oh, and before I forget all of those who are playing using their iOS device, be sure to check out all the awesome Solitaire iMessage Stickers for your text messages! All you have to do is tap the apps button and select the Solitaire icon to check out and pick from their sticker pack! And, you can play Daily Challenges using the Apple Watch! When you play the current day’s deal, you can replay it as many times as you like that day, and you can play with friends or test your skills against a random player! Just because it’s Solitaire doesn’t mean you should have to play in solitary anymore!
I just updated my background for New Years!
You can even select a matching theme for the back of your cards! It makes things a little more fun and a whole lot more pleasant to look at while you are playing! Head over to the Apple App Store and download it.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of MobilityWare. All opinions are our own! We are having a blast playing Solitaire by MobilityWare and hope you’ll give it a try too!