This year I wanted to do something extra special for my brother and sister-n-law. Some of you might remember they lost their son not too long ago. Rather than getting my brother something for grilling and my sister-n-law a handy kitchen utensil, I wanted to do something a little more thoughtful. A personalized and meaningful photo gift basket is what I’ve been planning and thanks to my partnership with CVS I’ve been able to create something magical that my brother and sister-n-law will cherish for many years to come.
Be sure to be on the lookout, I’ll be sharing all the fun items I got from CVS with you in the next week! They make everything from curling up for a family movie to decorating the Christmas tree just a little more special with all their personalized and meaningful photo gifts!
Here are a few great gift ideas you can score on your next trip to CVS.
- Photo Book – At CVS Photo you can save 25% off your next photo book order. Plus, wouldn’t it be neat to give grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other loved ones a photo book of the kids & family over the past year? I know I would love to get one! You can even order yourself an 8×10 Single-Sided Photo Book and 8.5×11 Double Sided Photo Book and get same day pickup at your local CVS for free! Just be sure to hurry because this offer ends on December 17th, 2016.
- Photo Sherpa Fleece Blanket – The Photo Sherpa Fleece Blanket is one of my personal favorites! You can get it in a 50”x60” blanket or a 60”x80” blanket, and it includes your high-resolution image and if you hurry there is still time to order it and take advantage of CVS’s savings of 40% off blankets, ended on 12/17/2016!
- Photo Wall Clock – The Photo Wall Clock is a simple black framed clock that holds the photo of your choice. If you ask me this is a great gift idea for just about anyone – mom, dad, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. The clock is 9.75” across, has a wall mount slot, uses an AA battery, and if you hurry and order this bad boy you can save 20% with code JoyGift until 12/17/2016.
- Photo Mouse Pad – The Photo Mouse Pad is a great way to give a personalized gift that means something without breaking the bank and you can save 20% on your mouse pad order until 12/17 at CVS.
- Photo Wall Calendars – EVERYONE needs a new calendar each year! Right now you can create your own calendar and save 25% at CVS. They have several different calendar options but if you choose the 8”x10” Single Sided Calendar, you can not only save 25% but get it using CVS’s FREE same day pick up.
- Print Enlargements – I always give a family photo to everyone for Christmas! Since buying family photos can cost a pretty penny anymore I just take a family photo and this year I’m going to be using CVS to enlarge my prints. With them starting at $0.29 each it’s cheaper for me to do my prints at CVS than it is at my own house. Ink is expensive these days, thankfully we can preserve our precious memories with CVS. You can even do it online and take advantage of their FREE same day pick up.
- Photo Mugs – Yet another one of my favorites is CVS’s Photo Mugs! What a great gift idea for just about anyone! Even your aunt who loves her animals! Just grab a good photo, upload it to the CVS website, create your mug, and BAM you’re all done and have a gift that will be cherished for years to come. Plus, you can get an 11-ounce mug for only $9.99 with the promo code MUGSMILE if you order before the 17th.
In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with photo gifts! They are not only thoughtful but also personalized and most adults appreciate those type of gifts. Did you know that a recent survey by Harris Poll on behalf of CVS Photo found that 3 in 4 adults (75%) indicate that thoughtful gifts are the best to receive followed by personalized gifts at 52%? Almost 2 in 3 adults have also created a photo gift – favorite types of photos to turn into gifts include milestone moments (39%), their children (35%), scenery/landscape 29%, and pets/animals 29%.
That is only a few of my favorite photo gift ideas from CVS! You can see them all by visiting CVS.com/photo.
This is a sponsored post written for CVS. All opinions are our own, and we love all the meaningful gift ideas you can get from CVS.