I was provided the below product(s) for review purposes. All opinion are 100% honest and my own, based on my own experience with the product/business.
If you read my blog you probably know I’m a little crazy for SoyLicious candles. Normally I stick with something a little fruity. Hey what can I say, we are what we sniff! I don’t know what it is about those sweet smells, I just love them. Most people say they make them want something sweet, I think it does the opposite for me. It satisfy my sweet tooth, which is a plus for me!
This time I decided to step outside of my comfort zone, and let my husband choose a candle since I always pick. I was a little nervous because we have totally different taste in candles, but he did great. Shawn ended up going with the SoyLicious Sunwashed Linen Candle Gem. Which smells amazing, it has that clean smell to it.
It’s crisp, clean and fresh smell make me clean my house. Yes, it sure did. It smells like a freshly washed and dried load of laundry that is hung out to dry. When I burn it, my house has to be clean. It just doesn’t go well with a messy house, lol. So there you have it, these candles smell amazing and give you motivation to clean your house, lol.
My dear wonderful friend, Tonya Williams is one of those lucky SoyLicious Girls! Yup, Tonya handles the sweet stuff. For those of you that don’t know, SoyLicious candles are sweeter than any candle. If you don’t already know there are four reasons I just love these new Candle Gems from SoyLicious. Okay there is more, but these are my top reasons, lol. What can I say I’m long-winded, as my husband says….
- They rock, they smell amazing. The scent fills my entire house. To put it blunt, they rock every SoyLicious candle I have ever got from SoyLicious has been amazing.
- They burn perfect. You know how now and again you get those candles that you cannot keep lit? Not these bad boys, they are awesome. Always burn nice and evenly, and last a very long time.
- They are made of all natural soy wax. I’m all about the soy!
- The most awesome reason, the biggest reason of all. Do you love surprises? I know I sure do, there’s nothing like opening a SoyLicious candle to find a ring wrapped up for you. YES, there is a ring in every single candle you buy. To make things even more awesome, they do not cost more than the average candle. So really you’re better off buying them. I have stopped buying regular candles, it just doesn’t make any kind of sense to buy a normal candle for the same price and NOT get jewelry.
I know you’re probably thinking, gum ball jewelry. NOPE, check out the ring I got in my last SoyLicious Candle Gem. It’s very beautiful. Every candle has a ring in it value from $10, $50, $100, $500, or $1000! Now tell me that isn’t awesome!
The SoyLicious Candle Gems come in a 22oz jar and only run about $22.99. You know what else stands out about SoyLicious candles? There is other candles that have jewelry in them, but I have yet to run into one that allows you to pick the ring size. I have to say this is an awesome benefit, there’s nothing worse than getting all excited to find out your new ring looks awesome, but not on you because it doesn’t fit!
Don’t think that is all they have either. They have tons of other products such as:
- Candle Gems
- Melter Gems
- Balsawood Candles
- Candle Bowls
- Spa Therapy
- Country Kitchen Collection
- Tulip Array
- The Cause Candle
- Soy Soap
- And MORE!
I’m telling you, Tonya can hook you up with anything you need. If you’re interested in buying SoyLicious I cannot recommend anyone else, I know she takes amazing care of her customers, she works hard, and knows her candles. You can visit her SoyLicious Website to learn more about all the awesome products. I think you will be amazed how inexpensive they are.
For those of you who don’t know, you too can sign up as a SoyLicious consultant. Guess what?!?!? Nope it doesn’t cost $100 upfront to join. SoyLicious has things figured out! Check this out!
- Low startup costs
- Only $4.99/month
- No minimum sales required
- We already talked about how awesome their prices are. I’m sure you could sell them.
- You select the starter kit that fits your needs.
- You get 40% discount on ever order you place. That’s 40% you get to keep from all your sales. You don’t have to wait for a commission check on your personal orders. If you sell it, keep 40%, it’s yours!
- 10% satisfaction on every product
I have to say, I love my husband! He is always so willing to help with my reviews. He will even put on a girls ring, for me to snap some good shots. It’s always so much easier to have a modle, lol.
There’s so much more to it, but you’re going to have to head over and read it all for yourself. It sounds like an awesome deal. I have thought about joining just to save me money. Yes, I really buy that many candles, and have fallen in love with SoyLicious products.
If you’re interested in joining Tonya’s SoyLicious team, or ordering one of these fabulous products visit her SoyLicious Website or contact her at email@example.com. Don’t forget to become a fan on Facebook so you can stay up to date with all the new products.