Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect companion to a nice and cold glass of milk. Kids and adults alike will love these!
Onward with my delicious array of Valentine’s Treats! While I am called the cupcake queen, I do have a special knack when it comes to baking cookies. I love to start out with a simple recipe, let’s just call it a base recipe, and then add random ingredients to create the ultimate cookies! While some have been duds (live and learn right) a good majority of them turn out tasting mmm mmm good. These were no exception! When you think Valentine’s Day, you think strawberries and chocolate, well at least I do! On hand, I didn’t have plain chocolate chips available but I did have white chocolate chips so those went in instead. Not to toot my horn, but these have been one of my greatest creations!
My Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are really easy to make and while I think it would be perfect for Valentine’s Day, it can be enjoyed pretty much any day of the week and any time of the year. Take a few ingredients, mix them together, plop them in the oven and enjoy! These are so simple, your kids can make them!
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
You will need the following ingredients to make these cookies. This recipe makes 3 dozen.
- Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
The directions are just like any other cookies plus they are simple!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. While it is heating up, combine your cake mix, oil and eggs into a standing mixer (or bowl and use an electric mixer). If using a standing mixer, use a paddle attachment.
- Mix until soft dough forms and add in the white chocolate chips. From there, mix this until it is well combined.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop some dough onto a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Place the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. When done, let them set for a minute or two and then place on a cooling rack to let the cookies cool completely.
That is it! Can you believe my Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are that easy to make?! For your convenience, you can print out the recipe card below and add it to your recipe binder. If you make these, tag me on Facebook or Twitter to share them with me!
You may also like: