If you’re hunting for easy decorations for Christmas you’re in the right place. I love being home with my kids, especially this time of year! We have been baking our little hearts out, but the kids wanted to make their teachers something for Christmas that was sweet, but something they could also put on their tree! While I was at the store the other day I picked up a few things in hopes that ideas would come lol. Finally, we decided to make a few different Sweet & Easy Decorations for Christmas Using Holiday M&Ms! They are yummy and can go on the Christmas Tree!
Sweet & Easy Decorations for Christmas Using Holiday M&Ms
- 2 bags of Holiday M&Ms (this filled 3 large ornaments)
- Empty Ornaments Plastic Christmas Decorations (you could use glass, but since my kids were helping I figured it would be best to use plastic)
- Glue gun
- Crafting Eyes
- Divide your M&Ms up, gather all the brown ones and place them into a round empty Ornament, and place the cap back on.
- Using you glue gun place the eyes on your decoration.
- The nose is a red M&M. Using your glue gun place the red M&M where Rudolph’s nose would go.
- Get creative for the rest! My son only wanted Red and Green M&M’s in his Christmas Ornament for his teacher. He said they are his teachers favorite colors so it really worked out perfectly. Plus I like the different ones, it’s really got me to thinking for next year. There is so many fun things that M&M’s can be used for this time of year other than cooking! Here are a few that I have come up with.
If you’re looking for Sweet & Easy Decorations for Christmas then be sure to give the above decorations a try! They’re totally easy, and loads of fun… Of course, there are tons of other great things you can create using M&M’S this holiday season too. Check out these fun things you can do this holiday season using M&M’S
Things To Use M&M’s for this Holiday Season
- Gingerbread House
- Place them in a glass candle holder, its festive!
- Place them in a mason jar. It not only look great, it’s great for guests.
- Make an M&M tree! My kids and I are going to make one of these this weekend using only red and green M&M’s, because they want to eat the brown ones, lol.
- Goodie bags that look like Christmas Trees for your kid’s classroom. We’re doing this next week using a small plastic sandwich bag, cutting the corner, filling with M&M’s, and sealing. They’ll look like a cute Christmas tree, and the kids will love them.
- Pre-Made Cookie mix in a mason jar, or after making our recent craft you could also fill an empty Christmas ornaments with the cookie mix.
- Don’t forget about all the awesome things that you can make using holiday M&M’s too. There are some great ideas out there, and I hope you can add our idea to your list of holiday decorating ideas.
Do you have any Sweet & Easy Decorations for Christmas Using Holiday M&Ms? I would love for you to leave a comment with your ideas, or if you would like to have one of your fun, crafty ideas featured on Jenns Blah Blah Blog feel free to contact me!
From our family to yours we wish everyone Happy Holidays!