Fertility issues are never something a couple trying to conceive wants to deal with. We all want it to be quick and easy, right. Sadly, things don’t always work out that way. There are numerous reasons for fertility issues in men and women some of them we can control while others we cannot. There are certain things that affect fertility in both men and women.
Things That Can Affect Fertility in Both Men and Women
If you think you or your partner might be dealing with fertility issues here are a few things that may affect fertility in men and women that we can control.
- Tobacco and marijuana use – Smoking tobacco can affect fertility in both men and females.
- Alcohol – If you are trying to conceive you might consider avoiding alcohol since it can decrease your chances.
- Illegal drugs – There are a 1000 reasons not to use illegal drugs, and reduced fertility is one of them.
- Certain medication – If you are planning on trying to conceive be sure to check with your doctor because certain medication might reduce your chances.
- Illness – Certain illness such as cancer, over and under active thyroid, diabetes can affect fertility.
- Being overweight – Living an inactive lifestyle or being overweight can affect your chances of conceiving.
- Stress – We all know stress does awful things to our bodies and mind. Well, stress can also decrease fertility.
- Poor nutrition – Being underweight from things like anorexia and bulimia as well as sticking to a strict diet might reduce your chances of conceiving.
- Age – Age can decrease fertility in both men and women. In your mid-thirties, many of us tend to become less feral.
If you are looking for something that can help women conceive you may want to give Stork OTC a try. It can be used to help couples conceive naturally and can be purchased over the counter at Targets nationwide.
The Stork OTC is a conception device that is FDA cleared, and it’s more efficient when it comes to delivering sperm to the cervix than when couples try to conceive without it. It’s easy to use, it’s a clinically validated conception aid and drug-free.
Wondering how The Stork OTC works?
The Stork OTC works to combine advanced technology with an already established conception technique called cervical cap insemination. The Stork OTC device includes a condom looking sheath with a cervical cap that is Human Sperm BioAssay tested to collect sperm while you are having intercourse. You’ll also find an applicator to help you place the cap on the cervix. The success rates for Cervical cap insemination are between 10 and 20 percent, and clinical data demonstrate that the Stork OTC delivers a higher sperm concentration to the cervix.
The Stork OTC helps provide higher sperm concentration directly to your cervix, maintains it there which gives the sperm the opportunity to enter the uterine cavity. The Stork OTC is a great option if you are having fertility issues and something I would suggest trying before getting involved in more invasive procedures.
In my opinion, The Stork OTC is an awesome option, especially if you have been learning about all the other, more invasive methods there are available. It’s easy to use, saves you money, and it can be utilized in the comfort of your own home.
Save on The Stork OTC at Target
You can purchase the Stork at your local Target in the family planning section next to the ovulation test kits. Right now you can buy two Stork OTCs at Target from July 16th until July 18th and get a #30 Target Gift Card or save 25% on a Single Device at the Stork OTC Store until the end of July.
The Stork Twitter Party
Don’t miss out on the Stork Twitter Party! It’s going to be loads of fun, and you can participate on July 20th at 9 pm EST using the hashtag #TTCwithStorkOTC.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of The Stork OTC. All opinions are my own.