I’m going to be honest, I’m not a huge drinker. I used to like it in my younger days, but anymore one drink and I am done. When I do drink I like the sweet drinks that taste like there is no alcohol lol! I know what’s the point in drinking it right? Really it’s nice some days, especially once spring gets here! If you’re like me, and like drinks that taste great than you might be interested in trying these. They are all made with Sparkling ICE, which I love. You might have read my past post – Healthy Recipes for Kids, and I also shared a Ice Pops Recipe using Sparkling ICE.
This post is more for the adults, over the age of 21! Who know how to drink responsibly. If you’re looking for a few new drink recipes to try I have three that I thought were fun.
Sparkling ICE Orange Drink Recipes
If you are someone who loves orange flavored drinks this is a must try.
- 1 oz. of your favorite Tequila
- 1 oz. of your favorite Orange Vodka
- Juice of ripe 1 Lime
- 3 oz. of super yummy Orange Mango Sparkling ICE
- Combine the Tequila and the Vodka using an ice shaker, or something similar. Once it’s mixed well, strain and pour into the chilled martini glass. Top with Orange Mango Sparkling ICE, and you now you an amazing tasting Orange Mango Martini
Sparkling Orange Mango Granita
I’m pretty excited to try this Sparkling Orange Mango Granita! I have never seen anything like it, and it look neat. Maybe for Valentine’s Day? Who knows when I will have ethe chance to enjoy some mommy relaxing time…
- 6 oranges, be sure they are emptied and shells are frozen
- 1 mango, that is both peeled and pitted
- 1 bottle of yummy Orange Mango Sparkling ICE
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup of sugar
- First you are going to need to cut the oranges in half, scoop out all the pulp, and set it aside for later. Be sure a thin later can be sliced off the bottom of the oranges that you cut into half. You will try to make a flat surface to help prevent it from rolling all over the place when you have severed.
- Freeze your empty orange shells.
- Note: To make the whole scooping process easier you can roll the oranges by hand before cutting in half, using a firm downward pressure to loosen the pulp.
- Time for the good stuff! First you will place your chopped mango into a food processor until it’s smooth. Then transfer from food processor into a medium bowl.
- Add water, sugar, and the Sparkling ICE as well as sugar. Now stir until dissolved, pour mixture into a deep sided metal glass pan, and place in the freezer, uncovered. You will notice the top of the liquid forms an icy layer, scrape through the entire plan with a fork every 20 minutes, and place back into the freezer. Repeat freezing and scraping until all of your mixture is frozen. When you are ready to serve place your mixture into the frozen orange halves and serve.
1/3 cup chilled dry champagne
1/3 cup chilled Orange Mango Sparkling ICE
1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or triple sec (optional)
Fill the champagne flute 1/2 full with chilled dry champagne. Top with chilled Orange Mango Sparkling ICE. Top mimosa with 1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier or triple sec (optional).