Nobody wants to talk about incontinence much less live with it. However, if we don’t talk about it how one will know if there are things that can help us control incontinence? Honestly, it’s more common than many people realize so maybe we should stop being embarrassed to talk about incontinence and start talking about it so more people know of ways to help and what products are out there to help them from suffering the horrible, embarrassing moments. I’ve had a child, trust me I have several pretty embarrassing moments due to incontinence.
Since I can relate to the embarrassment incontinence can cause a person I thought I would share a few things that might help control incontinence.
Here are a few tips to help control incontinence, I hope you find something that works for you.
- Maintaining a healthy weight – Learning to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle is essential in general, but it can also help if you suffer from an overactive bladder.
- Kegels – I’m sure you have heard of Kegel exercises, right? If not, do a little research or talk to your doctor because they can help if you suffer from an incontinence. Kegel exercises strengthen the muscles that help to control the urethra because when they are weak, it’s harder to control the flow. The great thing about Kegel exercises is that you can do them sitting at your desk or driving in the car, just make sure you are doing them correctly.
- Watch fluid intake – If you suffer from incontinence, you might want to avoid drinks with caffeine because it acts as a diuretic, which can definitely help lead to leaks. You still want to make sure you are hydrated by drinking water.
- Medication – There is also medication that can help with incontinence problems, but you’ll want to talk to your doctor about these.
- Incontinence products – Regardless of which option you choose to try first you’ll likely want to keep around some incontinence products, like Depend® products.
Whether you are experience leakage after yoga class or when your life something heavy, Depend® can help. Depend® is helping ladies stop stressing the leakage and those embarrassing moments that are associated with a bladder leakage. With Depend® you can find a product that allows you to still wear your favorite yoga pants without anyone knowing you. To learn more about Depend® products head to their website Depend.com.
Save on Depend® Products
Right now you can save money when you purchase Depend® products with this coupon.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Depend®. The opinions and text are all mine.