If you’re a dog owner then your fur baby is actually one of your kids!! You want to be sure to give your dog the attention they deserve. My little Yorkie mix Baxter is certainly spoiled and thinks he’s human. As busy as I may be right now during the holiday season & blogging, paying attention to my little guy has been a challenge. I do take time out of my day to cuddle and give him love especially now that winter is creepy up on us. Baxter loves to sit in my lap and cuddle because he gets super cold and soaks up my body heat to stay warm. His bread is cold-blooded by nature, ever since he was a pup I would put him in little shirts & sweaters. I noticed this year just how much he is grown and now that it’s getting colder he was going to need a few new sweaters. Because I love my little guy so much I want to be sure he has the very best, this is why I love Doggie Vogue!
6 Ways To Give Your Dog The Attention They Deserve!
- Attention- Give your dogs as much love as you have to give and then some! Have an understanding with your dog and show them you love them on a daily basis. I always make sure to give my dog acknowledgement throughout the day and tell him I love him.
- Observation- I watch Baxter to learn all his different behaviors. A dog is an animal that feels and thinks all the time. Watching your dog and learning their behaviors and understanding them are important. Knowing how they act will help you to communicate better.
- Coddling- My Baxter is my world! When we go to bed at night he’s right there under the covers next to me. After I get out of bed, get the coffee going, make my bed and wash up, I sit down in the recliner and coddle with Baxter telling him good morning and giving kisses on his head. This little coddling routine goes on through the day until bedtime, then we start all new again.
- Along for the walk/ ride- By nature dogs are social creatures, and we are their pack. It’s best to take them with you when ever you can. Dogs love to ride in the car, go on walks, any where you go they want to be. There are even dog friendly shopping malls so you can take your fur baby with you on those long holiday shopping ventures instead of leaving them at home alone for hours on end.
- Sing to Your Dog- This is my favorite thing to do with my Baxter. It may sound silly to you but this is a great way to show your love to your dog. They understand and feel the tone in your voice, the singing actually helps to relax them. I sing to my little guy all the time and he loves it!!
- Special trips- Going to the dog park every day allows you & your dog some well needed exercise. It also give your dog that sense of freedom while they are running around free making new friends. It is so healthy for your dog to have the chance to run free & interact with other dogs.
I love Doggie Vogue, there products & merchandise are simply fabulous!! Like I mentioned earlier my Baxter is a cold-blooded dog. He loves to wear his little shirts in the summer, yes even in the summer this pup is cold!! In the winter he gets extremely cold and shakes all the time. I have spent loads of money on sooo many different sweaters but Baxter still becomes too cold, they start to fray and thin out after a couple washes. I received the Ski Lodge Dog Sweater from Doggie Vogue and Baxter absolutely love it!! He is no longer shaking from being too cold and he is as snug as a bug in a rug!
Gorgeous don’t you think?? Right out of the package I could tell this was a top quality sweater, nothing like those ordinary store-bought models. The Doggie Vogue Ski Lodge Sweater is made from 100% acrylic making it super soft, thick and durable. I love the classic world-famous Fair Isle knitting method and it’s available in two winter fresh colors. The neck collar and leg cuffs are snug enough keeping out the cold, yet loose enough for a comfortable fit. It also has two hind leg straps that keep the sweater snug fitting and from riding up. My Baxter didn’t care for the straps around his hind legs. He kept walking & kicking, too cute! No worries though, he is in is own doggie heaven, sporting his Ski Lodge Sweater from Doggie Vogue! And I have to say he looks super cute in it too!
Now that my Baxter is comfortable, cozy & warm, it’s time to play, play, play! Doggie Vogue sent Baxter their adorable North Pole Shaggles Plush Santa Toy and he loves it!! I love how festive it is, just in time for the holidays. Baxter knows all his toys by name, since he already has a Santa bear we had to name this adorable squeaky Santa toy Christmas, and boy does he love it!
I love to see him so happy, this stuffed Santa is made with a variety of high quality textured materials. It makes a squeaky noise when you push its belly, definitely durable and will last a long time. Your fur baby will love it, just as much as Baxter does! There are 6 festive dog toys to choose from, the North pole plush pals include a Polar Bear, Owl & Penguin. The North Pole Shaggles include Santa, an Elf & Rudolf.
Doggie Vogue isn’t just about sweaters, they have everything from toys & doggie jewelry to pup furniture & carriers. Hey friends they even have a Kitty Corner for the finicky feline in your life, best of all they are affordable! Let Doggie Vogue help you give your fur baby a Christmas that will last their lifetime!
For more information on the complete Doggie Vogue line head on over to the website! You can also stay up to date on all the latest & greatest fur baby deals by following & liking their social networks!