Raise your hand if you are ready for Mother’s Day! I know I am looking forward to not only spending time with my family but I’ve been hinting for them to make me this yummy Cinnimini Buns recipe so I can have breakfast in bed, lol. Hey, it’s worth a shot right.
Do you try the whole subtle hints? If so I sure hope they work better than mine, I’m starting to think it’s not them who’s got the problem. Maybe, just maybe I am not hinting good enough or maybe I should just tell them. Oh, no that’s just crazy right lol.
Before I tell you about the AWESOME Butterball App, I want to share this yummy Cinnimini Buns recipe with you.
Cinnimini Buns Recipe
Trust me you don’t want to miss out on downloading the Butterball App; there is so much more than just recipes. There is how-to videos, a place for you to save all our favorites, and my personal favorite the COUPONS and OFFERS to help you save on your next yummy meal.
To make these yummy Cinnimini Buns recipe you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Let’s make these super yummy Cinnimini Buns:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a baking sheet generously.
- Combine brown sugar with cinnamon in small bowl and mix.
- Unroll dough and separate into two (12×4 inch) rectangles and press perforations to seal firmly.
- Brush the dough with melted butter, sprinkle a bit of the brown sugar mixture and roll up each rectangle nice and tight starting with the long side first and pinching the edges together to seal.
- Cut each roll into 12 (1inch) slices with serrated knife and place slices with cut sides up spaced about 1 ½ inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack and allow to cool.
- Blend the powder sugar and milk in a small bowl until it’s nice and smooth. If needed, you can add additional milk to reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle your glaze over the buns.
So maybe it’s not breakfast or these Cinnimini Buns you want to make mom for Mother’s Day or any other reason, it’s okay the Butterball App has tons of fabulous recipe. FYI the Turkey Egg Sandwich is BOMB! Yes, there are some fabulous recipes on there that you can prepare or use for inspiration to impress your mom or family!
Don’t miss out on the Butterball app, especially with Mother’s Day right around the corner. They have so many great recipes, like this yummy recipe for Cinnimini buns I shared with you. Yes, you’ll find more great recipes like Apple Ring Coffeecake, BLT Biscuits, Breakfast Turkey Bacon Cheese Flatbread, Cheesy Quichettes, Easy Cheese Coffee Cake, Brunch Turkey Egg Sandwiches, El Paso Turkey Quiche, Omelet Biscuit Pizzas, Individual Spinach Bacon Quiches and tons more.
This is a sponsored post written by me for Butterball. All opinions are my own and I sure hope you’ll swing by and check out the Butterball app so you can make your own.