I got my first Christmas package yesterday, and I have to admit I love UPS! Not only because they deliver packages to my front door, because they’re awesome! Have you ever thought about how many #WishesDelivered come from UPS. This time of year the people from UPS put it in overdrive to make sure everyone’s packages make it to their doorsteps in time for the upcoming holiday.
If I could have any wish now it would be for my sister. I just want her to make it through everything okay, continue to stay strong, only be surrounded by those who care about her, and give her the strength she needs to continue down the path she is on. I know, that’s a wish that cannot be delivered to my front step, but if I had a magic lamp that is what I would wish for, lol. I also have several other wishes that can be delivered via UPS for my kids, parents, husband, sister, and families in need. I’m not going to tell you too much about my wishes because I’m going to Tweet about the and share them on Instagram because they’re worth a $1 donation to great charities, thanks to UPS! Be sure to keep on reading and I will give you all the details you need for the UPS Over the years I have to know our UPS drivers rather well, especially over the past few years becoming a blogger. If there is anywhere that goes out of their way to be sure, you get your package in time its UPS. After all, they’re delivering a lot of wishes. Think about the holidays, and how many wishes are delivered by UPS #WishesDelivered campaign and provide you with all the details you need to help support this wonderful cause.
UPS has helped me get my packages where they need to go all throughout the year. Now that Christmas is right around the corner, they’re helping me get everything I order online, the packages I get for work, and delivering things to my family all year-long. Regardless how their day, how they are feeling, or things are going on in their life the UPS men who come to my house always treat us amazing. There are so many reasons I use and trust UPS here are a few of the many reasons I choose to put my trust in UPS.
- UPSers – It’s all about the people behind the brands name that make it work or not work, and every UPSer I’ve come in contact with has been super nice. It took me a while to get over the fact they’re in a hurry because I want to chat, but that is selfish of me. Other people want their wishes delivered as soon as possible too. Besides, now that we know our UPSers well we see them enough it makes up for them not staying for dinner lol. LOVE THE UPSERS!
- Fast – of course, you can choose different shipment options, but the beautiful people of UPS make things happen as quickly and friendly as possible. They make things work!
- My daughter – I’ll see the UPS drivers out and about while they’re off, and they know my kids by name. The main reason they recognize me is because of my youngest daughter who acts like every box is for her, lol.
- The ABC Truck Rocks! – Let me explain, LOL. This might sound corny, but it’s something that makes me like UPS even more. Vayda and Mattie have called UPS the ABC truck since they were young and associated UPS as ABC. I guess it’s a good memory, and every time I hear them say the ABC man is here I still giggle.
- Deliver Alerts – I am a premium member with UPS, but you can also get the delivery alerts as a free member.
- Delivery Planner – Another fabulous and free perk!
- Approximate Deliver Time – I have found their estimated delivery time to be pretty accurate. Sure there are those times when your packages gets stuck in 12 feet of snow, but for the most part if everything flows smoothly it’s typically right on or around the estimated delivery time.
- Authorize Shipment release – Another service I have found useful for both paid and free members.
- Leave with Neighbor – Yes, both free and paid memberships can take advantage of the leave with neighbor feature from UPS.
- UPS My Choice – This is my favorite part! There are all sorts of goodies available for members of the UPS My Choice program. I signed up last year because I wanted to enhance my delivery experience, and I couldn’t be happier. UPS Access Point™, upgrade UPS SurePost® Packages, Confirmed Deliver Window (2Hours), and Reschedule Delivery make life easier, and less stressful in my house. I’m sure there is more I just can’t think of everything. OH WAIT, my favorite is that I can give authorization online for the driver to leave my package without a signature! Even with nobody home to sign!YES, it’s remarkable and great when I can’t be there!
- Helps With holiday Stress – I STRESS out about things, especially during the holiday. I don’t know what I would do without UPS; they help me calm my nerves. Not only do they drop packages off, but pick them up, and I can get everything ready online in a few minutes. It’s super easy, and they’re always there to pick up my package.
- Wishes Delivered – Now, it’s reasons like this that put UPS over the top! If you follow me, you already know supporting our military, helping those in need, customers service, and brand who giveback in a significant way are the brands I tend to be loyal to.
UPS is giving back in a big way, and I’m proud to be part of this campaign and share the details with you. I already know all of you are going to ROCK the #WishesDelivered donation! You always do, so check this out!
UPS #WishesDelivered Donation
1 Tweets or Instagram post is worth $1 donation!
We want you to get busy submitting Tweets and Instagram posts using the hashtag #WishesDelivered! Every single tweet and Instagram post with the hashtag #WishesDelivered is worth $1 to one of UPS’s charity partners (Toys for Tots, Boys & Girls Club, or Salvation Army). Don’t want to tweet or share via Instagram you can head over to the UPS #WishesDelivered site and give your share there.
How To Make Sure Your Tweet or Share Is Worth a $1 Donation:
- Share a holiday wish/story on Twitter, Instagram, or the #WishesDelivered site.
- Don’t forget to include the hashtag #WishesDelivered.
Be sure to Tweet your wish so UPS will donate $1 to an awesome charity. You don’t have to use my premade tweet button as long as your share on Instagram, Tweet, or swing by the #WishesDelivered site to share your wish. If you do use it and need to remove some of the words just be sure your include the hashtag or it will not count toward the donation. Tweet #WishesDelivered
Take a moment and watch this YouTube video. Don’t forget to use the above Tweet button to share your wish for a $1 donation!