Florals are a beautiful way to decorate your home. They can add a touch of summer and instantly make any room look more inviting. Florals also work well with several different styles, so you don’t have to worry about them clashing with the rest of your décor; they’ll just compliment it!
Whether you live in a small apartment or an expansive home, there are a variety of ways to incorporate florals into your decorating without feeling like it’s overwhelming.
Here are rounded-up ideas for where you can use floral peel and stick wallpaper without overdoing it:
A Living room makeover
If you want to achieve the best look out of a room’s existing decor, adding wallpaper is a perfect choice. It adds color and personality without requiring extensive renovations or expensive furniture replacements.
Floral Peel & Stick Wallpaper is a great way to add soothing color and detail to your living room. Some designs are small, like a flower or leaf on a wall, while others cover the entire wall. If you don’t like it after a while, you can simply remove it.
Together with design, texture contributes a lot to how your floral wallpaper will turn out in any given space. Any floral wallpaper with a raised design will add depth to your room. Go with a lighter shade or color if you want to help keep a textured wallpaper dainty. Also, limit darker florals to a single wall and accentuate them by choosing neutral shades.
Liven Up the Bedrooms
Floral peel and stick are perfect for any room in the house, but especially for bedrooms. It can be used in such a wide range of ways that it will surely match whatever style you are going for.
Bedrooms are usually decorated in calming colors such as blues or greens, so this type of design will fit right in!
Depending on the mood you want to achieve in the bedroom, there are several designs you can go for. For example, big and dark florals create a calming and romantic mood, large rose florals add a pop of color to an otherwise neutral bedroom, and wallpapers with lush nature create a soothing atmosphere.
Also, important to consider is the design of the bed in the bedroom. The bed is the ultimate focus of the bedroom. You do not want a wallpaper that draws attention away from the bed, but one that accentuates it. In other words, the bed should lead, and all other décor should follow. You don’t want to lie in bed and fail to fall asleep because your eyes are too drawn to the wallpaper.
Master bathrooms are often the most luxurious in the home, but they can be hard to decorate. Floral peel and stick are a great way to bring a luxe touch to your master bath.
The best brand for this is peel and stick wallpaper because it’s easy to apply — you simply peel off its backing and stick it! —and you can use the product on any smooth surface. What’s more, peel and stick wallpaper material is water-resistant, so you do not have to worry about it getting water damage.
Another great way to get florals into your master bathroom is with furniture pieces that have an added bit of floral flair. For example:
- A framed art print featuring flowers
- A plant stand with a vase filled with fresh flowers.
Create a Statement Wall
If you want to make a statement wall, there are some things to keep in mind.
- Use a bold floral pattern. If the wallpaper is too subtle or boring, it won’t stand out enough from your existing decor. Bold print floral wallpaper can be used to create a stunning statement room/wall, and it works especially well as a way to fill a larger wall in an open space, like an open plan dining/living room. To supplement this feature wall, use complementary colors inspired by the palette your bold print contains. For example, you can choose a color that you love from the floral print and apply a similar shade to the rest of the walls. This visually enhances your floral feature wall and creates a subtle continuation of color throughout your room without dominating the space.
- Use wallpaper with a pattern that complements your other furniture. This can be simple matching patterns or complementary ones; whatever works best for you! Again, try and match the wallpaper pattern and color with the design of your other décor pieces.
- Use floral wallpaper in neutral colors. Colors like white and cream do not clash with anything else in the room and blend into the background when not noticed directly by guests visiting your home. However, don’t be afraid to use bold colors as long as they don’t clash with other colors used in your décor.
Make Your Home Feel Like You Without Breaking the Bank
Peel and stick wallpaper is a great way to decorate. While it is most commonly used in bedrooms and living rooms, you can use this type of decal on other surfaces around your home as well.
Peel and stick are easy to apply. The materials are damage-free, soft fabric with a luxurious feel. It’s also easy to remove if you decide that your floral peel and stick don’t fit with the look of your space anymore! You do not have to hire someone to install or remove it, and this not only saves you money, but it also gives you something fun to do. You also have complete control over the outcome of your home.
There are so many designs, patterns, and colors available for floral peel and stick, giving any room an instant update with minimal effort involved on your part.