I love jewelry, and know how hard it is to make a jewelry purchase especially for a gift, so I have for you 3 top tips for buying jewelry I know you’re going to enjoy! Since I was eight years old the thought of wearing a charm bracelet was fascinating to me. Over the years l learned about the concept behind a charm bracelet and how each charm represented a special personality aspect in my life. At age 12 My mother started me off with a leather strip and a couple of beads she had come across in a flea market, it was on & popp’in from there! Before long my charm bracelets were a big hit, all my neighbors & friends were asking me to make them one too. This lasted well into my teen years. When I came across Bead Lover’s Korner one day while browsing the internet, I was ecstatic!! Let me tell you a little about Bead Lovers Korner. They are a limited liability company, solely owned and operated. In the fall of 2001, the owner & her husband were re-introduced to beads when her husband took a lampworking class at a local bead shop. Not long after she was able to utilize her findings to create unique jewelry using the wide range of these renewed, interesting beads!! In April of 2002 Bead Lovers Korner was born. They ” scour” the planet to find unusual beads and jewelry of the highest quality, fashion and design assuring we receive only the best of the best, gathering interesting and unique items all into one place. They take pride in their Artisan Group membership, which is an exclusive group that represents talented Artisans to Hollywood Celebrities, Industry Leaders and members of the press through participation in Celebrity Gift Lounges. Awesome!!
3 top Tips For Buying Jewelry
- Know your budget: Don’t be fooled by the saying “bigger is better!” Do a little stone & metal research so you don’t buy something that will eventually put you in debt.
- Know the return policy: Most jewelry stores have a return policy. Don’t be afraid to ask because there is NO guarantee your purchase will be a success.
- Know your audience: Study what your significant other, friend or family member likes. Know what compliments they may have received on jewelry they currently wear/own. This will prevent that awkward, fake smile you get when you know you missed the right choice.
I had received so many reader requests for Pandora style bracelet reviews, I was beside my self when Bead Lover’s Korner sent me a beautiful starter Pandora style bracelet to share with you all! This gorgeous bracelet is a Stainless Steel Bangle with 3 Pandora style beads (2) Sterling Silver Biagi Ridged Ball Beads & a beautiful Swarovski Crystal Rose Pink Charm Bead. It all came in a gorgeous see through pink pouchPandora style bracelets are plain bracelets that are usually sold with out charms. They are sold this way to allow you the choice of any charm you like, so you can build your keepsake bracelet over time. This is why I love Bead Lovers Korner, they offer such a huge variety of starter bracelets, necklaces, beads, and bangles to choose from including: sterling silver, leather and stainless steel. Their awesome collection of beads are out of this world!! Bead Lover’s Corner carries every type of bead from enamel, Cubic Zirconia, Biagi, to Swarovski and so many more!! I couldn’t get over their amazing prices! This is the beginning of my keepsake Pandora bracelet.
I get compliments on it everywhere I go. Bead lover’s Korner is an exciting fashion jewelry brand, with a collection extending far beyond the everyday jewelry concept. They offer a fresh up to date twist on the bead, charm and jewelry world. I love they are members to The Artisan Group, surrounded by talented Artisans to Hollywood Celebrities,
You might also want to invest in gemstone bracelets. They’re my lucky charms! Did you know that gemstones have different meanings? Take a look at some of their qualities and meanings:
- Jade: Jade is one of China’s one most treasured stones. It’s highly valued for its simple beauty. Jade represents luck, strength, and invites vitality and good health.
- Opal: This seductive stone is believed to intensify emotional states, acting as an emotional stabilizer. It represents faithfulness and is thought by some to treat infection and fever.
- Topaz: Topaz is a stone of love, passion, purpose and nobility with fiery energy associated with good fortune and self-confidence.
- Emerald: This gemstone represents abundance, success, patience, and wealth.
- Sapphire: Sapphire brings serenity, prosperity, and peace of mind, removing tension, mental tension, and unwanted thoughts. Also, it symbolizes wisdom, good fortune, holiness, and sincerity.
Whether you’re planning to buy a beautiful necklace, earrings, bracelet, or any other jewelry piece, make sure to consider the tips I shared above. Be mindful of your budget, the seller’s return policy, and your audience, along with the quality of the jewelry item. Jewelry is a memorable and worthwhile investment. It’s the perfect gift for yourself or somebody dear to your heart, as it can show your love, friendship, and genuine appreciation.