If you are looking for a flooring material that ticks all the boxes, look no further than laminate flooring. Extremely durable and visually appealing, laminate flooring comes in many great designs and with the right backing, can be laid on any substrate, making it a very popular choice for Australian homeowners. If you have yet to look into laminate flooring, here are a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy when installing laminate flooring.
- The Best Value for Money – When you consider how much cheaper a laminated floor is when compared to a solid timber floor, it makes you realise how cost-effective composite flooring actually is. The wide range of stone and timber finishes allows to be creative with your interior design, and by dealing with an established flooring contractor who specialises in laminate flooring, you can be sure of a first-class installation. A google search for laminate flooring stores will produce dividends, and with their advice, you can select the right design and backing to give you floors that look great and stand the test of time.
- The Look and Feel of Solid Timber – The special cork backing means laminate flooring is silent underfoot and has a softness you would associate with solid timber, at a very reasonable price. How do they manage to create such stunning designs? The answer lies with a high-resolution digital image that is added to the sheeting prior to the final protective layer being added. There are more than 30 timber finishes, and with stone and slate both represented, you are spoiled for choice.
- High Level of Durability – The laminate sheeting is made up of several layers and with a waterproof backing that prevents moisture rising from the substrate, the material is completely waterproof. The core is made from compressed wood shavings and the layers are criss-crossed for added strength, giving you a very durable product that does now warp or bend, regardless of the temperature.
- Easy to Install – Laminate flooring can be installed on any substrate, and with a special cork backing attached to the sheeting, your floor will be silent underfoot. The supplier would typically install the flooring and with a long warranty that covers both materials and workmanship, you can look forward to many years of comfort.
- Very Affordable – Laminate flooring offers all the benefits of solid timber at a faction of the price, and is perhaps the most popular among Australian homeowners, and for good reason. If you would like a local supplier to quote to replace your floors, all it takes is an online search to make contact and they would send a representative to your home so you can discuss all of your options.
Laminate offers the homeowner the nest of everything and with very affordable prices and a wide range of finishes, you really can’t go wrong by installing laminate flooring in your home.