A doll is more than just another toy to be tucked away or left sitting on a shelf in the kids room. We love dolls, my older daughter has a collection that are now valued treasures. She also has a few that have been passed down from generation to generation to give to her daughter as she grows older. In our house dolls play a major roll in our children’s activities for daily living. When a little girl, or a little boy, plays with a doll, it helps to develop and strengthen their imagination and emotional well being. Role-playing with dolls will teach a child different emotions and help them to connect with people as they grow. So choosing the right doll for our kids to play and interact with is super important. My little Miss Novalee and my Niko are growing fast, we need to keep up with the times by selecting dolls that will help them learn and to cope with life on lives terms every step of the way, this is why we love Bratz dolls!
5 Ways Doll Play Promotes Your Child’s Development.
- Develops caring and nurturing skills-When your child pretends to care for their doll it strengthens their nurturing and caring skills as well as expanding their vocabulary. Children love to copy mom & dad, doll play teaches kids to be caring & responsible for the well-being of their own baby, and laying the foundation for careful parenting when they are older.
- Cognitive & motor skill development-An age-appropriate doll, that children can practice things like taking and putting the clothes, shoes etc…on and off, moving body parts/positioning, brushing hair, helps to develop their motor skills and to teach self help.
- Language skills-Talking your child through doll play changing, feeding, rocking and caring for the doll will help to build and expand their vocabulary and imagination as they grow and mature.
- Children can work through strong emotions-Children can become overwhelmed by their emotions. Playing with dolls allows our little ones to release their tensions in a safe and positive way. Dolls provide an avenue for kids to act out their frustrations and or aggression’s so they are able to handle those feelings better. By using dolls to play out stressful situations, children learn to cope with their feelings a lot better. Also. when a little girl, or a little boy plays with dolls, this develops their imagination and strengthens their emotional empathy. A girl learns to be caring & gentle, a boy will learn to ensue his empathy and nurturing behavior.
- Making the world a little more manageable-In an adult world, children can often feel insignificant and small. They tend to bring this large world into a manageable size for a better sense of control. Playing with dolls allow our kiddos to bring this over sized planet down to their own size. This helps them to develop confidence in problem solving and environmental interaction.
Bratz dolls are more than just a bunch of cute playmates, they help our children develop, learn and grow on so many levels. What i think is super cute is the Bratz are all about the next mall crawl, hairstyle, bling and trendy clothing fashions. Last year, the Bratz dolls relaunched with a whole new look, less makeup and new clothes. Recently the company released a “music vibes” Bratz line, and we love them! Music Festival Vibes Bratz each visit a festival that complements their own individual personal musical tastes. Each girl is ready for a different show, from electronic dance music to country. What better way to express themselves than by supporting the music they love.
Sold separately, each Bratz doll comes with a second set of fashions to enjoy the show in for exciting mix-and-match play. Festival-essential accessories included: purses, earrings, brush and ‘cellphone’ complete with removable case. They come decked out to impress and attend the music festival that bests suits her unique taste in music. These highly stylish outfits and accessories like the signature Bratz boot key chains, display awesome attention to detail and fashion that’s sure to capture and stimulate any young child’s imagination. (MSRP $21.99)
From Retro Swing Raya with her keyboard skirt, bright blue suspenders, and phonograph-record purse, to Bunny Boo Sasha with her super cool shades, door knocker earrings, blinged out cell phone and striped patterned leggings, these dolls come dressed to the nines. Each 10.5 inch doll comes with a second outfit, multiple accessories that includes a tiny cell phone with removable case that is sure to provide hours of awesome mix-and-match play.
What’s super cool is at the top of each box there is an attached unique, colorful, life-sized adjustable fest bracelet that your kids will love wearing everywhere they go! I know Novalee loves her Bratz bracelet, we have to wait until she falls asleep to take it off, so cute!
Bratz Sweet Style Doll Asst – These Bratz Dolls enter a deep food coma and have a dream about a froyo shop where all of their creations come to life and wreak havoc in the shoppe. Each Bratz comes with her very own sweets themed fashion outfit and shoes. Unique candy accessories such as earrings, necklace, bag, sweet themed pet and more, (MSRP $16.99). Novalee loves her Bratz dolls, I love to see her face as she is learning, being creative, dressing and role playing with these awesome dolls, priceless!
Hey, this Bratz Doll set wouldn’t be complete without a hangout for the girls!! Check out this super cool Bratz Music Festival Tent! It’s a playset that ties back to the Music Festival doll assortment. After a long day jamming to their favorite beats, the Bratz are excited to spend the night camping out in Yasmin’s boho tent! The fully functional tent pops open and is customizable with 3 colored markets to #CIYIT. Package includes tent, 3 colored markers, log fire and smoothie shaker. (MSRP $16.99)
For as long as I can remember, Yasmin, Jade, Sasha, Raya and Cloe have been “BFF”, Best Friends Forever. In the wonderful world of make believe, these adorable dolls have always supported each other’s talents, individual personalities, fabulous fashion styles and are inseparable. This gives your child the ability to choose the Bratz doll that best encourages them to express themselves and allow for their own personal individuality, confidence and creativity.
I love the BRATZ dolls message, and what they stand for “the Bratz” being true to oneself, to fight peer pressure, in turn learning how empowerment means standing up for your friends, live out one’s dreams and aspirations. Bratz dolls portray a strong-will, independence and they are very creative thinkers. They even have Bratz YouTube “webisodes” for your kids to stay up to date on the girls latest adventures, and a Bratz app that is an immersive and interactive digital app that allows your kids to have a blast customizing their own dolls, selecting outfits, hair and eye color. How sweet is that???
When you buy your child a Bratz doll, you’re not just buying them a faithful companion, you’re promoting their development, giving them hours of imaginative play and a lifetime of memories!
Bratz dolls can be found at Major retailers including Target, Toys’R’Us, Walmart, Amazon and many other places nationwide. For more information on the complete Bratz Doll line simply head on over to the website!
So you don’t miss out on great deals and wonderful Bratz promotions, be sure to like and follow all their social networks!