Are you ready for awesome deals, big crowds, one of the biggest shopping days of the year? Black Friday is right around the corner and it looks like people are already preparing for a great holiday. Retailers of all sizes are already planning for the big holiday. Customers are already requesting time off work to attend Black Friday shopping.
Black Friday is known for its significant price cuts. The day after Thanksgiving is when many retailers see major increase in sales by offering huge deals to Black Friday shoppers. Will you be one of the shoppers taking advantage of these awesome deals?
Truthfully, there’s no way this mom will be entering the world of Black Friday shopping. There are alternatives for people who have shunned Black Friday because of the dangers or crowds. If you want to find me on Black Friday, don’t look for me in the stores. You’ll find this mommy at home or work, where its safe and there’s some kind of sanity.
What are some ways you can enjoy the discounts that Black Friday shoppers do without dealing with the crowds? There’s several things you can do to ensure you get the deals without the stress. There’s a few tips to help ensure you’re taking advantage of Black Friday deals, without a trip to the hospital.
- Look online – you can find amazing deals online, cash back websites, and coupon codes to help you save. Many online retail stores realize everyone doesn’t head for the stores, so they offer deals online as well.
- Use Google – If you’re looking for a place to start planning your Black Friday shopping list. Search different websites springing up to help shoppers research deals before battling the Black Friday crowds. Check places like My Deals for retails stores offering great discounts.
- Check out Ads on Facebook – Check out some of your favorite store on Facebook. Chances are you’re hear about some buzz via social media.
- Know when Black Friday starts at your favorite retail stores. This year in my hometown there’s going to be several department stores starting their Black Friday on Thanksgiving Day. It’s the first year they’re doing this, chances are it’s not going to be as busy on Thanksgiving Day. Plan an eat and run, check with your retail stores.
- Jump on Night Owl Discounts on Thanksgiving – If you’re an internet shopper you can beat the Black Friday shoppers by turning on your laptop, desktop, or tablet and shopping online. There should be retailers posting Black Friday deals, which can be ordered from the comfort of your home online and picked up at your local retail store. There’s also “web only” deals available earlier and earlier every year.
- Wait – Don’t forget for all you internet shoppers, there’s Cyber Monday! There’s plenty of amazing deals, no crowds, no getting dressed, more variety, and more competition. Cyber Monday can be worth holding off for. However, if you plan on waiting head into the day with a game plan. There might not be the crowds, but people are quick and items can be gone before you know it. Put your game face on!
While there’s those of us that refuse to battle Black Friday crowds, there are ones that take the day off work to be part of it. Either way, if you pre-plan and do you’re research you’ll be able to take advantage of smoking deals.
Black Friday Tip – Those of you choosing to battles the crowds, don’t forget to visit your drugstores. They always have great discounts, freebies and rewards. Oh, I’ve heard their not as crowded either. Good Luck on your Black Friday shopping.