Now that we all know that living with CORONA is the new normal and with most of us working from home, we all need good working space. If you think you can stay in bed and work in your pajamas, sooner or later, your productivity is going to plummet. The sooner you realize the significance of a good working space at home that you can use as your office, the better it would be.
Well, the good news is that planning a home office décor is a lot easier than you think. There are tons of space-saving techniques and aesthetically pleasing décor ideas that one can use, as per their space, style, and budget.
Here are some functional and inspiring ideas to inspire you to enhance that working space in your home as well as boost up your productivity.
- Create more space and add light – Surround yourself with optimal light and ample space when working in a home office. Keep away from cramped corners and dark corners as they tend to bog down your energy level. Bring the outdoor space in and enjoy working in an open space.
- Incorporate greenery in your office – it is a good idea to keep some potted plants near your working table. Although you can use fake plants, nothing can equal the experience of looking at the greenery of fresh plants as they fill you will areneid energy as well as add to the organic and peaceful feel.
- Add some colors- Place a cheerful carpet on the floor where you sit and hang some colorful images or pics in front of you. The idea is to spread some cheer and color in your life as you work and beat the pandemic blues away. Those colors offer an instant boost of creativity and energy.
- Get inspired – Put your inspiration on display, and that could be a unique quote or an inspirational image that keeps you going. The aim behind is to keep your thoughts positive and inspired.
- Go for open shelves- Open shelving indeed works great in a home office, and moreover, it helps one to stay organized as well as assess the wok files easily. Seeing everything means you know where things are and can reach out to them anytime. It is space-saving as well as convenient.
- Organize your desk– Depending on where you work or what kind of project you may be involved in, you might need lots of pens, or colors or pencils, and other essentials. It is essential to keep them well organized into jars or a small tray. Just keep all the essentials you need well organized in containers, organizers, and do not forget to place a bin nearby.
- Do not clutter- Last but not least, stay organized as working in an untidy space certainly clouds your thoughts. This is an important step for all those looking for home office decor ideas. At the end of each day, have a look at your home office and do the needful so that it remains clutter-free.