Best of luck to all our readers, we know you are going to love this giveaway!
Hosted by: Everything Mommyhood
Co-Hosted by: Life in a House of Testosterone
Sponsored by: NextBook USA
The NextBook Flexx 11 is a powerful system that’s available at Walmart for under $250.
Make sure you check out the fully detailed review over on Everything Mommyhood – NextBook Flexx 11 Review.
Some of the great features of the NextBook Flexx 11:
- Windows 8.1 operating system (upgradable to Windows 10 in July 2015)
- 6” 1366 x 768 IPS capacitive touch screen
- Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM Z3735G Processor (X86, 1.8GHz)
- 2GB DDR3L system memory; 64GB onboard storage memory
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2.0 megapixel front and rear cameras with integrated microphone
- microHDMI, microUSB, and microSD ports
- Preloaded VUDU Movies and TV app; NOOK for Windows 8 app
Now for the giveaway!
One lucky reader will receive a NextBook Flexx 11, valued at $227.
Open to US Residents, 18 and up only.
One entry per household/IP Address.
Void where prohibited.
Winner will be chosen randomly via the Giveaway Tools entry form and will be emailed.
Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize before a new winner is chosen.
Giveaway ends 7/22/15 at 11:59pm Eastern.
Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received the item mentioned above in exchange for her honest review & giveaway. This blog was not compensated for this posting. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and any other social media are not affiliated with this posting or giveaway. Everything Mommyhood and contributing bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipment. NextBook USA is responsible for fulfillment of prize. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions about this event or would like to see your event hosted by Everything Mommyhood, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.