I love shopping for affordable baby items & products, especially for newborns. We all want what’s best for baby, but shopping for baby gear can be overwhelming. All the adorable baby gear out there today is exciting new and fun, but you have to keep in mind there’s no need to over do it! Do your budget a favor, choose only quality affordable baby items you need, leaving the items you’re sure you have no use for at the store! Because baby has a need for so much stuff, from everything you keep in your diaper bag, to purchasing cribs, strollers, playards, ect.., becomes difficult to know if you’re getting the right things. Stay focused, it’s too easy to get carried away! You deserve the baby gear & accessories that will make your job as parent a whole lot easier at affordable prices. This is why I’m so happy about Cozy Cover! Their products are designed to make our job as parents that much easier and they are affordable!!!
- DON’T over do it with nursery décor We all want our baby’s nursery to look cute! Face it, the baby won’t notice until they are much older, and by then that cute look you spent so much on will go in storage or be given away. Also be sure to use paints with colors that your baby will grow into.
- Remember to start with basics only Start out with basics, Crib, Car seat, blankets, onesies, sleepers, diapers, wipes, breast-feeding items, bottles, and more. Pick a couple of things to spend big on like a Crib & dresser, stroller, car seat, you know necessities. Waiting until after baby is here is a good way to save yourself from spending a lot of money.
- Watch for sales Baby items go on sale all the time, especially clothes! When you find a great deal stock up!
- Resale baby item’s It will be pointless to keep items once your baby has out grown them, unless you plan on extending your family, then keep only what you can use. The resale of unused baby items will allow you to earn a little extra money!
- Talk to other parents If you find your self unable to decide on what brands to buy, ask another parent. They’ll be able to share their purchasing experiences, giving you some clarity and more than likely, great direction!
Being in the baby gear business for 20 years, Cozy Cover has successfully maintained their leadership in the travel accessories category. Their quality product line has been established through listening to the demands of “on the go parents” and their products are affordable. They generously sent us three of their wonderful baby items for review, The On-the-Go Changing Pad, Portable Easy Seat, and the Cozy Sun & Bug Cover.
My goodness, changing diapers has never been easier! Having a little one in diapers is a job in it’s self, especially when your out & about. It seems to me babies have restaurant, grocery or department store radar. It never fails, as soon as we walk through the doors our little diaper doodle, does her business, ugh!! Although those convenient, fold down changing tables are in most restaurants & stores, they’re not very sanitary. This is why I love Cozy Cover On-The-Go Changing pad!! Their diaper changing pads are not only gorgeous, but small enough to get the job done! This fashionable, stylish, comfy On-The-Go Changing Pad is so compact you can take it anywhere parks, restaurants, and stores. It’s perfect for us on the go parents! The portable changing pad contains expandable pockets that will hold all your basic baby essentials and a Velcro handle allowing the changing pad to be attached to almost anything for convenient storage. It’s made with PEVA material-non-chlorine, PVC-free, biodegradable material, free from phthalates. I love this wonderful changing pad, so fashionable, stylish, compact, and is available in 2 awesome colors, mustard & Ocean Blue and only cost $11.99.
Cozy Cover’s Portable Easy Seat is remarkable , this little wonder, designed for infants that are 6+ months up to 35lbs, is perfect for our little Miss Novalee, she is just about big enough to sit with us at the dinner table. We do have a booster seat for her, but it’s open all the way around, and does not support her well. No worries here with the Cozy Cover Portable Easy Seat!! All we have to do is put her in the safe, secure 5-point safety harness, and she is now ready to enjoy her family meal us at the dinner table! The adjustable back allows it to fit on almost all chairs. It’s Durable & machine washable, light weight, easy to use, and comes with a matching carry bag. Best of all you can take it anywhere you may have the use for a high chair! Boy, I can hardly wait until my family returns from their vacation, I just know they’re gonna love the Cozy Cover Portable Easy Seat!! This too is low in cost $18.99.
Here’s my over all favorite,The Cozy Sun and Bug infant carrier! This fantastic cover is the best thing ever, you all know when it comes to spring and summer protection for baby from the elements is a priority. The Cozy Sun & Bug Cover keeps baby safe from potentially harmful insects, unwanted touching, and great for preemie babies.
The self-supporting Cozy Cover canopy creates a spacious, well ventilated enclosure for baby. The elasticized edge allows for easy use fitting securely on the infant carrier like a shower cap. Also, the pull over flap provides additional protection from unfavorable weather and the sun’s harmful UV rays. This Cozy Sun & Bug Cover is compact, Can easily store in most diaper bags or stroller pouches. Most importantly this fabulous Sun & Bug Cover is safe with a backless design recommended by car seat specialist. The cost for This fantastic Sun & Bug Cover is $14.99, Wow! You just can’t beat these prices, for quality baby travel accessories!!
I just love Cozy Cover products, and you will too! Head on over to their website for more information on all their fashionable, stylish and always affordable products!! Being social is the way to go! Be sure to like them on Facebook!!