It is summertime, which means that more than likely you are wearing sandals. Are your feet smooth and soft, or are they callused? The NEW Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File is your answer to the smooth feet you want.
Amopé – Say Goodbye to Rough & Callused Feet
Despite being retired, I am on my feet most of the day. I find that the lack of water in my diet, as well as being on my feet all day lead to calluses. But what exactly is a callus? A callus is a toughened area of skin which has become relatively thick and hard in response to repeated friction, pressure, or other irritation. Rubbing that is too frequent or forceful will cause blisters rather than allow calluses to form. Since repeated contact is required, calluses are most often found on feet because of frequent walking. Calluses are generally not harmful, but may sometimes lead to other problems, such as skin ulceration or infection.
The NEW Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File is the perfect foot care system for easy callus removal. This foot file allows you to easily roll away calluses. The special mineral roller operates to loosen and lift even the stubbornest calluses from your feet and hands. The company recommends that you use the higher speed on wet or damp skin and when using on dry skin, use the lower speed. Following use of the Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File, wipe or rinse your feet to remove any excess dead skin and dry feet. Also, apply a moisturizer and massage into your soft feet. A word of caution when using the Foot File, if you press too hard, your Amopé Pedi Perfect will turn off.
With this foot file, you’ll never feel self-conscious about wearing shoes that reveal your feet! The buffing roller massages your feet and hands, leaving them looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly polished. The Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File’s convenient waterproof design makes it perfect for use right in the shower. After each use, clean it by simply rinsing with water and dry with a clean dry cloth. Store in a cool, dry location away from children.
Before using Amopé Wet & Dry Wet & Dry™ Foot File.
After using Amopé Wet & Dry™ Foot File.
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet and Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File gently and effectively buffs away rough, dry feet and hard calloused skin effortlessly
- For use on wet and dry feet
- Foot file and charging station
- Soft, beautiful feet effortlessly
- Dual speed system
- Rechargeable and cordless
This foot file is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation. Always read the instructions prior to operation. Disposing of Your Unit: Please do not dispose of appliance in normal household waste. This product contains a lithium ion battery that cannot be replaced. Do not incinerate or place into a fire. Electrical waste, do not dispose of in trash.
The Amopé Wet & Dry™ Foot File is the first electronic foot file to work on both wet and dry skin – so you can buff away dry, hard skin to keep your feet smooth and looking good all summer long! Amopé has also partnered with celebrity nail expert, Tracy Lee, who has some easy DIY at-home pedicure tips for your readers:
1) Softening Soak: Soak your feet (make sure they’re polish-free) in warm water for about 10 minutes. This helps to cleanse the nails and feet, as well as, soften the skin for callus removal.
2) Cut and File Nails: Trim nails straight across using a toenail clipper; (They’re bigger and can easily cut thicker nails.) Make sure not to cut them too short! File nails to your desired length and buff the tops of your nails smooth, with a Nail Filing System.
3) Trim Cuticles: Apply nail care oil (Amopé makes a great one) to cuticles, then push back dead skin. Wipe with a towel or cotton pad. Trim any leftover skin with a cuticle nipper but do not cut the top layer (the band of skin you see around the base of the nail-called the eponychium) – this is live skin and grows back thicker and uneven if it’s cut. Don’t forget to also clean under the nails to remove dirt and sweat, which will help prevent fungal infections.
4) Remove the Rough Stuff: Rough, dry skin tends to be worse in the summer when your feet are exposed the elements (the price we pay for sandals and walking barefoot on the beach!) With the Amopé Wet & Dry™ Foot File, you can buff your feet when they’re dry (before soaking) and then again after they’re wet to get them super smooth.
5) Moisturize: Make sure you use a daily Foot Moisturizer – don’t save it just for a pedicure. If your skin is really dry (which can happen especially after the winter), you can also try using a heavier Foot Cream at night to soften & repair skin.
6) Polish to Perfection: Before you polish, clean your nails with a rubbing alcohol soaked cotton pad or towel, to remove leftover moisturizer. Then, apply your basecoat, polish and topcoat. Give nails at least 15 minutes to dry before slipping on your sandals (it can take up to two hours for them to dry fully.
I have used the Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File both in and out of the shower. My feet are truly happy, since they are so soft. I love it. I no longer have to be embarrassed at my callused feet and I can wear my sandals with confidence. Order your Amopé from Amazon today.
Have a pedicurist at your beck and call with Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File!