There are so many apps out avalable to us, there is no reasons we shouldn’t take advantage of apps to keep children safe this Halloween either.
It’s almost time to get spooky up in here, with goblins, ghouls, ghost, zombies, mummy’s and all those creepy crawly things that come with Halloween! The kids have their Halloween costumes picked out, and are ready to hit the streets for some trick-or-treating, but how ready are you? Are you considering the real dangers that might be lurking outside this Halloween? Have you looked to see if there are any apps to keep kids safe this Halloween? I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the wide variety of parent-friendly Halloween apps available to you.
My younger children will not be trick or treating without mom and dad, but my teen will be! I don’t care how old our children get; we’re parents, and we worry – Especially on Halloween night!
Whether you’re for or against today’s technical world, it’s hard to deny that these Halloween apps are not going to bring parents a piece of mind. Here are a few great apps to helps keep kids safe this Halloween. Whether you’re using your smartphone or your tablet you should be sure you child downloads a few apps to keep them safe, and offer you peace of mind before they head off trick or treating alone.
- Trick or Tracker App – Download Trick or Tracker to your smartphone or tablet and know where your children are every step of the way. Thankfully, we’re blessed with GPS technology to pull our child’s location. Once their position is pulled you can have it send to your smartphone or tablet through a text message, be sure to consider setting up geofences to. This allows you to be notified once children step outside of their safe perimeter. You can grab Trick or Tracker from Amazon, Google Play or iTunes.
- Phone Tracker – GPS Tracking – If you’re not into the Halloween tracking app, then stick with a tracking app that’s been around for a while like Phone Tracker – GPS Tracking. It’s a great app, but like most tracking apps be aware it used a lot of battery life. You may want your children to take a power pack along with them if their battery goes dead, or have more than one phones with the kids.
- Life360 – This is a great app that help with location, communication, and you can get it for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone. I use this app with my kids because it allows you to create groups for family and friends, share locations, group chat, private chat, alerts when kids get to their favorite places, AND more. Be sure to check it out.
- The FBI Child ID App – Be sure to share this app with family and friends, because it’s a great app if you don’t already know about it. The Child ID app is great and created by the FBI to efficiently store images and vital information about your children if anything does every happen. You can include things like pictures, weight, and height so you can provide everything needed to the police without looking in 20 different places. You can grab it for your iOS and Android device.
- Flashlight app – There are several excellent flashlight apps to choose from for smartphones and tablets if needed. Choose one that’s best for you and your family.
be sure to check out my post – Verizon Wireless Customer Service Review.
You can also read these posts –
- 8 Reasons Tap To Pay With The Softcard App
- 17 of the Best Photography Apps or your Windows Phone
- 22 of the Best Free Halloween Apps for your Smartphone
- Things to Consider Before Buying Your Next Tablet
- 44 Fabulous Windows Phone Travel Apps
- Nineteen Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Because Every Mom is Different,
- 11 Sweet Apps For Valentine’s Day
- 13 Apps to Help You Manage Social Media