This post was sponsored by Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I love cooking for my family and friends! I have a few recipes I share at just about every gathering I have without fail. One of them is this Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe, it’s been a great crowd pleaser even my 8-year-old picky eater loves this recipe which surprised me, but she loves it if we have it with Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins. Which I have to agree, I prefer most dips with a package of Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins because they can handle dips and toppings better than most chips and they taste better if you ask me.
The Best Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
To make this spinach and artichoke dip you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 Package Fresh Spinach
- 6 Tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 6-8 green onions chopped
- 2/4 cups parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Pepper to taste
- 6-8 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a small baking dish.
- Add 3 tablespoons butter, garlic, and spinach into a large skillet and sauté until the spinach is wilted.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine artichoke hearts, all but one green onion and remaining butter in a skillet and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Set aside one green onion so you can use to garnish.
- Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, all parmesan cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and pepper to taste. Stir together as the cheese melts.
- If spinach is watery use a strainer and drain extra water out.
- Combine artichoke mixture and spinach and remove skillet from heat and place into your baking dish and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Place in oven and allow to bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and start turning a golden brown.
- Garnish with the green onion you set aside and enjoy with your favorite Nut-Thins.
This dip was a huge hit, but I think it was because we enjoyed it with a few boxes of Nut-Thins. Everyone kept telling me how amazing the dip was, WITH these crackers so I’m assuming it’s not the dip it’s the combo and maybe even the Nut-Thins because everyone ate all the Nut-Thins and there was dip left, not a lot but enough to put into the refrigerator for later.
There are so many different flavors of Nut-Thins I don’t know that I have a favorite but if I had to choose it would have to the original Nut-Thins. My boyfriend loves the Artisan Asiago Cheese Nut-Thin crackers hands down and my kids well they are kids and like their mom, they like them all.
Nut-Thins 2 Win Sweepstakes
Don’t miss out on your chance to win the Nut-Thins 2 Win Sweepstakes where you’ll have the chance to win a $500 gift card to either Ahold, Kroger, Safeway or Target. All you need to do is enter your information at NutThins2Win.com.
I don’t know if you heard but Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins is giving away $3,000 in prizes! If you enter the Nut-Thins 2 Win Scavenger Hunt you’ll have the chance to win a $1000 gift card! All you need to do is find Nut-Thins at any grocery store, snap a selfie with a box of Nut-Thins on the shelf and share it on your Twitter or Instagram account. Be sure to include the hashtag #NutThinsContest. Don’t have an Instagram or Twitter account? Not problem upload your photo at NutThins2Win.com.
This is a sponsored post written by myself as part of the Influencer Central Network for Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins. All thoughts and photos are my own.