This post was sponsored by Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I love cooking for my family and friends! I have a few recipes I share at just about every gathering I have without fail. One of them is this Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe, it’s been a great crowd pleaser even my 8-year-old picky eater loves this recipe which surprised me, but she loves it if we have it with Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins. Which I have to agree, I prefer most dips with a package of Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins because they can handle dips and toppings better than most chips and they taste better if you ask me.
The Best Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
To make this spinach and artichoke dip you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 Package Fresh Spinach
- 6 Tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 6-8 green onions chopped
- 2/4 cups parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Pepper to taste
- 6-8 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a small baking dish.
- Add 3 tablespoons butter, garlic, and spinach into a large skillet and sauté until the spinach is wilted.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine artichoke hearts, all but one green onion and remaining butter in a skillet and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Set aside one green onion so you can use to garnish.
- Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, all parmesan cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and pepper to taste. Stir together as the cheese melts.
- If spinach is watery use a strainer and drain extra water out.
- Combine artichoke mixture and spinach and remove skillet from heat and place into your baking dish and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Place in oven and allow to bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and start turning a golden brown.
- Garnish with the green onion you set aside and enjoy with your favorite Nut-Thins.
This dip was a huge hit, but I think it was because we enjoyed it with a few boxes of Nut-Thins. Everyone kept telling me how amazing the dip was, WITH these crackers so I’m assuming it’s not the dip it’s the combo and maybe even the Nut-Thins because everyone ate all the Nut-Thins and there was dip left, not a lot but enough to put into the refrigerator for later.
There are so many different flavors of Nut-Thins I don’t know that I have a favorite but if I had to choose it would have to the original Nut-Thins. My boyfriend loves the Artisan Asiago Cheese Nut-Thin crackers hands down and my kids well they are kids and like their mom, they like them all.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win one of the Nut-Thins Giveaways
Nut-Thins 2 Win Sweepstakes
Don’t miss out on your chance to win the Nut-Thins 2 Win Sweepstakes where you’ll have the chance to win a $500 gift card to either Ahold, Kroger, Safeway or Target. All you need to do is enter your information at NutThins2Win.com.
Nut-Thins 2 Win Scavenger Hunt
I don’t know if you heard but Blue Diamond® Nut-Thins is giving away $3,000 in prizes! If you enter the Nut-Thins 2 Win Scavenger Hunt you’ll have the chance to win a $1000 gift card! All you need to do is find Nut-Thins at any grocery store, snap a selfie with a box of Nut-Thins on the shelf and share it on your Twitter or Instagram account. Be sure to include the hashtag #NutThinsContest. Don’t have an Instagram or Twitter account? Not problem upload your photo at NutThins2Win.com.